ACC upgrade to PS5 - one thread to bind them all

• Thread starter CTznOfTime
  • 9 comments
France
SoCal
GTP_MooCow
Please enjoy some fresh hot out of the oven (just released today) music while you read the below:

For those looking for info related to ACC on PS5: welcome

The reason I am creating this thread is to allow us to share what we learn when getting into ACC via the PS5, whether directly or from PS4/PS4 Pro upgrade.

I bought the physical game a couple of years ago, but never opened or loaded it into my PS5, but finally I have decided to take the plunge this week to start loading intoy PS5.

BUT before doing so, I wanted to check this channel for all pertinent info, which I have gathered down below.

I also have bought the DLC last year from the PlayStation Store.
Please let me know if you have any tips as I read through these thread for info prior to the installation... Branching out from GT

Looking forward to playing ACC for the first time.
Wonder how it is different from GT and Project Cars 2.

LINKS:

There is also a general PS5 and Xbox thread:

You probably are finding yourself here after you have consulted the follow threads, and have made the decision to go with PS5:
Or/and
Or/and
And

ACC on next gen:

Cross play:

Update compatibility:

Weird PSN email:

ACC future on PS5:

Rolling start issues on PS5:

Special events on PS5:

Liveries on Consoles:

SA on consoles:

Frame drop on PS5:

Console server limits:

Lobby crash on PS5:

Controller setup issue after upgrade to PS5:

Pedals setup issues on PS5:

Keyboard hook up to console:

DDPro on PS5

Motec on PS5:

ACC Consoles community:

ACC sales for PS5

Thanks. Nice tunes.

I just got ACC last week and this game is no joke. Biggest difference is getting used to stick steering on ACC vs. the motion steering I'm used to on GT.

I'm not getting a wheel because one, I don't have 300 bucks hanging out of my you-know-what and two, my GF and I have three dogs and two cats so good luck. I am getting a little better though.

Please enjoy some fresh hot out of the oven (just released today) music while you read the below:

For those looking for info related to ACC on PS5: welcome

The reason I am creating this thread is to allow us to share what we learn when getting into ACC via the PS5, whether directly or from PS4/PS4 Pro upgrade.

I bought the physical game a couple of years ago, but never opened or loaded it into my PS5, but finally I have decided to take the plunge this week to start loading intoy PS5.

BUT before doing so, I wanted to check this channel for all pertinent info, which I have gathered down below.

I also have bought the DLC last year from the PlayStation Store.
Please let me know if you have any tips as I read through these thread for info prior to the installation... Branching out from GT

Looking forward to playing ACC for the first time.
Wonder how it is different from GT and Project Cars 2.

LINKS:

There is also a general PS5 and Xbox thread:

You probably are finding yourself here after you have consulted the follow threads, and have made the decision to go with PS5:
Or/and
Or/and
And

ACC on next gen:

Cross play:

Update compatibility:

Weird PSN email:

ACC future on PS5:

Rolling start issues on PS5:

Special events on PS5:

Liveries on Consoles:

SA on consoles:

Frame drop on PS5:

Console server limits:

Lobby crash on PS5:

Controller setup issue after upgrade to PS5:

Pedals setup issues on PS5:

Keyboard hook up to console:

DDPro on PS5

Motec on PS5:

ACC Consoles community:

ACC sales for PS5

Great idea. I am playing a lot acc since last month, and its unbelievable! These links will be very useful to peope

I am slowly going through them myself, and will add update when there will be more.

ACC has so much information compared to GT, I am so overwhelmed.

Here are a few screenshots of the start as you boot up the game, for those thinking about making the switch as well, to manage your experience and expectations:

18ffdbc0c2f15-screenshotUrl.jpg

18ffdbc2e5a27-screenshotUrl.jpg

18ffdbc443493-screenshotUrl.jpg

18ffdbcbd7975-screenshotUrl.jpg

18ffdbc9e1194-screenshotUrl.jpg

And this is my stats based on the first 2 hours of practice I did last year:

18ffdbc5cbf23-screenshotUrl.jpg

Attachments

• 18ffdbcd76b28-screenshotUrl.jpg
    18ffdbcd76b28-screenshotUrl.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
At the moment, there is sadly no PSVR2 support, nor added circuit like
Post in thread 'The Magarigawa Club - Private new racetrack in Chiba - Japan 2023' https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...rack-in-chiba-japan-2023.416178/post-14213009

Crossing fingers for the future....

It is in their interest to provide the PSVR2 support, as it will definitely allow and generate more sales of the game on console....
I am not sure there will be a lot of further develpoment for ACC since AC Evo is coming out

I have a question about AC Evo — from the trailer and info I read I am not sure if it is "new ACC with racing cars and circuits + additional features like driving on the open roads" or it is "driving on the roads only" title. Can someone explain? Thanks.

Last edited:
I have a question about AC Evo — from the trailer and info I read I am not sure if it is "new ACC with racing cars and circuits + additional features like driving on the open roads" or it is "driving on the roads only" title. Can someone explain? Thanks.
This thread is about AC Competitzione, not AC Evo.

Back