GTP | BMW Modified Series (Sign Ups Open) | Race One @ Road Course Daytona 10/6

• Thread starter JLawrence
  • 68 comments
I think i fixed it. Give it one more look.

Can you see the driver list on there?
Or is just the registration showing?

I'm going to have to fire up the DVR so I can run this. I'll be running the Concept Series TII, it's some sort of blue but i don't know the exact color. I'll post that later.

Alright dude, fill out the registration form with all of that info when you get it figured out. It's under driver roster.

just watched the Italian Job (remake) this game needs to add that BMW 840 Ci with a pop up head lights. Im not a BMW guy but that car is something else. Anyone drive it before?

Hahaha. :lol: Now on-topic, are we going to have any practice runs anytime soon? I'd like to see how I compare to you guys to know what I should improve on.

Mine are all 32 ;)

I will have a VSCS race tomorrow that should last until about 7 or 715, so if you would like to join my lobby around 730ish we can do some practicing.

Awesome, I'm in. 👍 I wonder, will anyone from your series stick around? BMWs and classics running around a track would be cool to see.

I'm sure there will be a few. We usually wind up running random cars for a while after the race

Probably won't be able to make that either. But always worth a shot trying. We'll see. How many people are in so far? 3-4?

6, maybe have a #7 and 8 lined up.

It's a shame though, I would have thought that more people would have been interested in something like this just based on the number of people I run into online driving BMWs

Don't shut this down yet. Since this starts next month it may be best to wait for the people who do want to do this but are busy with a current series. A lot of series are going on right now, you know what I mean?

Don't plan on it, but if our numbers don't improve I'm gonna see about altering the regulations so that it will become a one class event.

Scratch that. had something come up.

But for reference we were running in the 47's on Daytona Road with the M3 GTR, CSL, and Coupe

Back