GTP Cool Wall: 1999-2002 Nissan Silvia S15

1999-2002 Nissan Silvia S15

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bone stock? Really cool, borderline Sub-Zero. It's a sporty coupe that's not gaudy and can go quite fast, a normal commuter car with subtle hints at being beyond ordinary.

Even remotely modified? Seriously uncool. Even though I would modify mine if I ever got one :(

Can be cool, but aren't when stock. Meh.
Pro-Scorch-Racing-S15.jpg

Have been thinking of this car the entire time in this thread. Probably the only one I can think of that's 'cool'.

SVX
Can look really nice done up, but standard they look bland and tacky thanks to the woefully undersized bleh wheels, tacky spoiler and gaudy skirts. Uncool.

I'd love one some day though, especially a Varietta.

Proof:

11709459_1152944308055147_2613869810514543550_n.jpg

This is easy - it is uncool

Coolness is all about going up and picking up a hot date - someone who is stylish, refined and sexy.
So picking your date up in a 15 year old Nissan is not a great start. It looks quite nice, but you'll look like an immature boy racer if you try to demonstrate the amazing handling.

Yes I would like one, but I am hardly the most fashionable of people despite the many cool (and uncool) cars I've owned.

:lol: add another beer to the count of what I have to buy you when/if I ever meet you. Dude we're gonna be so freaking drunk.

With this many beers, you'll have to be the one to drive home ;)

The "JDM" crowd hasn't been able to ruin it yet thanks to the federal government, but it wasn't very cool to begin with.
Which has no effect on the rest of the worlds population. The first page is almost filled entirely with people voting on the crowd, rather then the car :lol:

I prefer the S13, or the facelifted Kouki S14 over this. Meh.

Last edited:
The "JDM" crowd hasn't been able to ruin it yet thanks to the federal government, but it wasn't very cool to begin with.
Well, except for the ones who import them and falsify registration documents; but they usually go whole hog and just get Skylines.

Cool amongst the JDM fans, just another bland Japanese commuter car for everyone else. Uncool.

Back