GTP_Inter_Divisional_Online _Racing (GTP_IDOR) Race Two post #232

• Thread starter dranddad
  • 371 comments
just a suggestion....... what about different divisions driving different cars and race a few divisions together...... I think that would be alot of fun .... I've always thought that would be a cool way to run a league... just a thought.. don't mind me. :)

count me in, but not sure how often I could race due to home/work schedule....

GTP_JBRINKLEY
division 3

just a suggestion....... what about different divisions driving different cars and race a few divisions together...... I think that would be alot of fun .... I've always thought that would be a cool way to run a league... just a thought.. don't mind me. :)

Hi Jeff.

First off welcome to the WRS and welcome here to, I see you joined Feb 12 nice to have new members joining in, I hope I can help you get a lot of enjoyment out of GTP.

The idea behind this is to race some of the WRS past event races mixed in with some of our own to get members back racing online again. Reading through the past few weeks of wrs it sounds with the banter going round, guys would like to try out racing these combos on line too.

I'm not trying to put on a compertition here between divisions, Admin put on a very large event each year for that, I dont think anyone could come close to anything on the same level.

If you read through some if not all of my posts here from #1 you should get the picture, its all about getting the guys of the same level (abilities) online racing and having fun.

Yes there will be results and prises fingers crossed this gifting thing is not going to be to much of a pain for small gifts like tyres, turbos so on.

A small note admin dont like you to use double posts, in the bottom right corner of your posts you'll see the edit button, if nobody has posted since your last post, admin like you to use the edit button and add your next comment to your last post. If someone else has posted and your not the last post thats fine to make a new post.

Phillip 👍

Last edited:
Thanks guys.
Used to be a Div 2 gold in the Prologue days,so there's still some work to be done.....:)
CYA

GTP_Plato Division 2

Thanks to Dranddad for pointing this out, see you all on track, looking forward to it.:)

Just encase you hadn’t thought of it.

Easy way to find members to race with in your own time zones, look at your own division or division pick out the names of members in your own time zone or PSN list and send them a PM.

Make it easy for them to find the thread (send the link) get them to join in the fun of racing online, earn Cr, Exp, points and prises what more can you ask for.

Help support GTPlanet as a member and have some fun.

Phillip.

As almost everyone points out, if it fits on my schedule...sure, why not

GTP_Velez Div 2

I would very much love too but sadly My internet Connection (all 512 kbps of it :D )Is too slow for PD's servers So unless I upgrade it soon .I won't be making it :banghead:

I would very much love too but sadly My internet Connection (all 512 kbps of it :D )Is too slow for PD's servers So unless I upgrade it soon .I won't be making it :banghead:

As almost everyone points out, if it fits on my schedule...sure, why not

GTP_Velez Div 2

Yes we understand time zones and private lives come into play, this is why I've made it free and easy.

Not compulsory to race any event posted, some may just like to spectate a race of titans from Division one, that in it's self would be good entertainment for me.

Anybody that puts their name and division in the list does not have to race if they so wish, but may like to have their Tag there for future races.

Phillip.

Great initiative, Phillip. 👍

I'm certainly interested.

GTP_NielsG2 currently Div2 (but I'll request a demotion to div 3 after this weeks result :dopey:).

I'll reply here, I can't re-send new pm's, very SORRY i'm an old codger that didn't change my wording in the PM I sent you from, division 2, to Division 1.

I hope you can bring yourself to forgive me Sir, tips hat.

Phillip.

Nice! I never know when I'm working or not (truck driver), so this fits perfect.

GTP_RussRobit

Hi Phillip,

Allways interested in racing online.

Almost online every evening around 20h00 (GMT +1) under GT5rs_Wayne where my friend list is bigger.

GTP_Wayne - Division 1

👍

I am also in, thanks Phill.

The only problem is that I can only run on the pad not the wheel ,for now,so my fellow division mates would not be to happy with me on a pad, but anyhow,lets see how it goes.

GTP_wayna Division 1

Sounds good Phillip, I'll subscribe and try to attend as much as possible.

GTP_monoha Division 2

GTP_Vince_Fiero Division 2 (but 3 is good as well)

Division is not that important, had some great close racing with Sutuki on Friday, where Sutuki is way faster then me, but probably had a lesser car.

I'm in. As much as time will allow. Am really looking forward to close competition!

GTP_SnowCrash, Div 2

Back