GTP_WRS/3D3 GT6 Career Championship

• Thread starter hasslemoff
  • 2,034 comments
Tour of Europe Results

Congrats to all some great racing with another varied grid đź‘Ť, congrats to @roamer2629 for his perfect lap at Spa :).
Congrats to @Iceman220 for the ascari win plus the podium for Spa and @mr_lab_rat @Gravitron and new comer @euclid58 for taking the othe podium spots.

gt6-career-18.PNG

gt6-career-18.5-redo.PNG

Overall Tour Points table

Its looking like I might not make the last tour race so its going to be a battle between the next two for the Tour Championship.

Screenshot 2015-07-07 at 6.08.33 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I'd be remiss if I didn't use @jtv90069's C7 that he gifted was forced to give me. :) Already tried it and it can hit the times on SM's. Cheapskates unite!

I agree.. Spent a good couple hours prepping for this last night, and really wanted to use my Viper Launch Edition.
However, before I even got started, I also prepped a C7 too and tested both cars on the two tracks.. Afterwards I looked at the cost of the two cars and decided that looking cool in a fluorescent green Viper wasn't worth spending so many more credits.. And especially when the Vette also handles a bit better, and actually needed to de tune it more than the Viper to stay under the lap times.. Or use mediums like you said.. Maybe a C7 parade come Sunday ???

I agree.. Spent a good couple hours prepping for this last night, and really wanted to use my Viper Launch Edition.
However, before I even got started, I also prepped a C7 too and tested both cars on the two tracks.. Afterwards I looked at the cost of the two cars and decided that looking cool in a fluorescent green Viper wasn't worth spending so many more credits.. And especially when the Vette also handles a bit better, and actually needed to de tune it more than the Viper to stay under the lap times.. Or use mediums like you said.. Maybe a C7 parade come Sunday ???
Totally cool with a parade of C7's, but just in case, I'll give my Neon a go. :mischievous: Only half-joking. :lol:

I have an American car in my garage but I doubt it will be fast enough.
Eric said your Boss is boss, if that means anything. :P And the Neon can do Indy. :lol:

Probably sticking with the C7, for the driving fun. đź‘Ť

Will try my best to stay away from Vettes and Mustangs. After the perfect lap at Spa I feel like spending wildly so stay tuned for some surprises.
Are vintage racing cars allowed? :mischievous: :lol:

Eric said your Boss is boss, if that means anything. :P And the Neon can do Indy. :lol:

Probably sticking with the C7, for the driving fun. đź‘Ť

I thought I said my Boss was BOSS. And actually, I think I found another car that could do just fine. Sadly, I can't make the race because I have a meeting to go to.

Will try my best to stay away from Vettes and Mustangs. After the perfect lap at Spa I feel like spending wildly so stay tuned for some surprises.
Are vintage racing cars allowed? :mischievous: :lol:

Any american Car including vintage :)

There is a one small mistake, I should have 50 points, not 52 ;) after copying my result from Ascari down to the bottom there stayed 27 points for me, except 25 which i should have, after exceeding the quali cap time :)

There is a one small mistake, I should have 50 points, not 52 ;) after copying my result from Ascari down to the bottom there stayed 27 points for me, except 25 which i should have, after exceeding the quali cap time :)
Good catch, I'll take the blame for that one, I did those results and screwed up the points. Doesn't change much, but yes, I'll fix it.

Practice room closed.
Could do with finding a second or so at Indy, but Laguna Seca is looking good. I might be able to keep up with people this week :)

Last edited:
Good practice, @GTP_Patrick1 @roamer2629 & @Iceman220 đź‘Ť

The difference between the C7 w/ SM tires and the other guys on SS tires...made for some messy interesting racing. :lol: I might need to increase grip / drop power on that.

Still considering the Neon. :crazy:

Even "Messy racing" is a kind description for being rammed into the grass at the first corner by the guy in SSs braking 50 meters later than you :D
Than Neon seems not to know how to die :lol:

Going with the cheap FR S, won't do well at Indy as it handles so well, so very slow on straights. At Laguna though it will be a nice car. Have to use SS tires as I can't get the PP high enough to use the SM tires. Easy car to drive, so easy to set the car up for it's track limits. I did not have as much time as normal to set up an ill handling car. I tried the Mercury I used earlier in the series, but it was undrivable with added power.

uff, almost forgot to register my car from European Tour. I know i'm late anyway, but better late than never :D

Uff, Javier, we have same taste, but i didnt have time yet to test other cars so i might change my choice - again the late decision and a half-blind setup, hopefully will go at least as in europe(but without the exceeding)

Looks like I wont make it either :(. Should be some fun racing as well on the two tracks.

Just to let you know as well that the Championship will be taking a little break after today's race's while WRS/3D3 gets prepared to run something else for a while ;). Don't fret though this championship will be back and keep an eye out in the thread for bonus events to boost your credit.

If you enjoy the parity racing @Tijee has a Parity Racing Championship running on a Friday night GT4 Parity Cup.

Great racing today everyone..đź‘Ť Sorry for goofing up R1...
Purchased my car right now.. I think the FRS was a smart move by Patrick because that's the kind of car that could be useful for multiple events maybe.. Kind of wish I'd have chosen that one too..

edit: I now see the importance of arriving to the lobby as early as possible..

Last edited:
I decided for the Laguna race to leave the car so it would be very close to being too fast, and it was. In the quali had a time that was 3 tenths better than anything I had done previously. I knew I was in trouble when I took a few turns at a higher MPH that I had ever done, but decided to not lift and see what time I would get hoping it would be just slow enough. Great racing all, and sorry to anyone that had to avoid me going down the corkscrew, when I lost it a bit.

Great racing yesterday. One tenth from target at Indy, got pole from Euclid (Did you do that on purpose or just missed launch?) and could hold Bart for the entire race :eek: I had more power than him of course, but still glad I didn't make any mistakes. Laguna was fun but I went off road at turn 1 once and lost contact with the lead. Found Mike's Boss limping at the top of the hill and couldn't make up my mind between sides to overtake so I just stood on the brakes. Lost the position to Patrick overshooting the corkscrew.
Love this championship, can't wait for the next round đź‘Ť

Back