GTP_WRS-Online : Special VI : 2 Hour Interlagos Mixed Class Enduro - Apr 25 and May 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter EDK
  • 300 comments
  • 23,890 views
Plus the time it takes to take pic may differ so could make a difference. Change driver take 5 mins + pic save ..
Let your phone or GoPro make a video from your stop and you don't waste any time at all.
Besides I don't expect that (possible) difference to be deciding after 2 hours
 
I guess since I'm not on the qualifying list I didn't make the field. No worries.
Have fun.
 
Sorry, different view of this. I think the other one was trying to account for multiple lounges.

upload_2020-4-25_10-55-56.png


And GT

upload_2020-4-25_10-56-54.png
 
EDK
Is taking a picture hard? We will have replays, but you can save everyone some time if you do it.

It was just a question , as I wanted to be sure what was wanted , but now I wount do it so you can use a bit of time veryfying it hehe just kidding ............ I think ........
 
When should I join the lobby to check if there's a seat available ?
 
  • Like
Reactions: EDK
When should I join the lobby to check if there's a seat available ?
30 mins before race. We will give away seats at 15 til, if a confirmed driver does not show by then, you can race.
 
It was just a question , as I wanted to be sure what was wanted , but now I wount do it so you can use a bit of time veryfying it hehe just kidding ............ I think ........
Right, it was just a question. But it's the sort of question that really only has one motivation - "How do I make sure I gain every possible advantage in an effort to win?"

If you were trying to be fair and keep things simple you would instead think - "Yeah, that's a good idea to grab a screen shot of my time so people don't have to go looking for it later".

So my answer was..........blunt. Because I would rather than our efforts not be taken for granted. And I would rather our participants be focused on fair and fun first.
 
Whats orders waiting to enter or run laps somewhere?
 
Whats orders waiting to enter or run laps somewhere?
Sorry, don't understand the question.

Are you asking when the practice Lobby opens? Or?
 
On my clock its quarter to 7 pm :) Thats not gmt im london
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: EDK
On my clock its quarter to 7 pm :)
The posted race time is GMT. Not BST or UTC. So the race begins in 1 hour 10 mins, at 8 pm BST.
 
As I'm only a provisional participant at the moment, I didn't invest any time to think about strategies.
Since we all run only "racing hard" tires, how would a strategy look like ?
Save fuel? or save tires ? or the opposite ?
Is there something else ?

There are actually a few ways to go about it, I did some ( very rough so the accuracy is questionable ) testing, and flat out compared to fuel saving they come out pretty much identical :) so i think go with what you feel most comfortable with, i personally think absolutely flat out all race would be very mentally tiring so I am doing a little bit of saving but not extreme

Edit - thats for GT btw not LMP
 
There are actually a few ways to go about it, I did some ( very rough so the accuracy is questionable ) testing, and flat out compared to fuel saving they come out pretty much identical :) so i think go with what you feel most comfortable with, i personally think absolutely flat out all race would be very mentally tiring so I am doing a little bit of saving but not extreme

Edit - thats for GT btw not LMP
I had the same calculations and agree with this. Whatever is most comfortable for you.
 
Lobby is full now - I see Doc got in so figuring I won't be needed here?
 
  • Like
Reactions: EDK
Lobby is full now - I see Doc got in so figuring I won't be needed here?
Yeah, that's how it stands now. Are we OK?
 
Great racing guys !
It was challenging to always keep an eye on the mirror
especially when a couple of Toyotas battled while overtaking.
But from my point of view everything went smooth during the 2 hours.
Again congrats to @Mini Stiggy & @Philtaylor17 for the division wins 👍

And a big Thank you to the ones in charge:
Afaik: @EDK & @PASM
for a flawless racing night (here in europe)

P2 is more than I expected (with no clue for the race strategy)
and only a couple of seconds behind Phil,
I'll sleep with a smile tonite, C U
 
Sorry for not joining post race @EDK , first I weirdly disconnected from the lobby (Thankfully after I saved the replay) and then my connection just dropped.
 
PS_Messages_20200425_230253.jpg PS_Messages_20200425_230031.jpg Took pic but ps said no .. replay shows pit crew didn't touch it till after
 
@PASM and @EDK thanks for organizing such and awesome event.
Great racing to all. :)

Are there tags you want us to use when sharing pit stop verification?

:cheers:
:gtpflag:
You can send them via PSN message, since they are screen captures on the PS4.
 
Back