GTP_WRS Week 1 : Flooding the Boards

• Thread starter EDK
  • 179 comments
Fetchy seems to dislike different formats.

Yeah, I think he was updated to only periods some time ago. The other way makes it too easy to get stray numbers in there.

I tried to warn of the "Save your replay when you like it" thing in the OP, but I know there is a lot in there. Guessing you won't make that mistake twice. ;)

So if you do a good lap, save it, then do another 5 slower laps and not save any of them, I presume your saved best lap will still be in showcase?

I decided to move my brake pedal to the left on my CSP v3s last night (I'm getting old so it's too much work for my right leg). So I've got to re-learn how to left-foot brake :lol: I did some WRS laps and got to within .25 of my previous best lap. But I think I need to do more 1 hour enduros to really re-build that muscle memory. Then time permitting with the kiddos this weekend, I'll come back to this.

Jerome

Last edited:
Re track limits, if the time is accepted in the license test, does that mean you're fine?

Not really. Track limits on the OP are still enforced.
Okay, thanks. I thought part of the benefit of doing the time trial in the license centre would be that there is a clear line - instant DQ - for everyone, objectively applied. Better go review my replay then! :)

Okay, thanks. I thought part of the benefit of doing the time trial in the license centre would be that there is a clear line - instant DQ - for everyone, objectively applied. Better go review my replay then! :)
Track limits in the game are quite unpredictable, two wheels on the tarmac at all times has always been WRS limit and we don't trust PD to uphold it 😆

@Mr P, if you watch the replay the splits will flash on the screen as they do when you’re running the lap. Also, because we’re running it in a licence test you have to quit and save the lap immediately rather than retrying as it’ll save your last attempt, not your best.

Just before I post times, can I check these are okay re track limits? Thanks.

tsu1.jpgtsu2.jpgtsu3.jpg

Latest Posts

Back