GTP_WRS Week 102 : Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 69 comments

You're welcome, very nice lap I might add. You adopted the same tactic that Phillip showed me of using 2nd gear as a brake into the bends only you clearly did it a lot better than me!!

I've updated the first post, and am going to hang onto this one for a bit.

Nish_208z is working on getting what he needs to post up his replay.

Will also see if we can track down an NTSC DL user to check iCyCo's replay.

I have not been around much lately but just logged in and had a PM from iCyCo about checking his replays.

I should have time later today to check his week 102 and also his 103 entries.

Sorry.

I use my PS3 to post here. Don't have a usbstick because all of my little bit of money is going to my newborn. I could get one easily but it won't be for a little bit. Could I upload from a usbdrive on my PS3?

Hey Nish, do you have an ipod? You could also use your phone? I'm assuming it's not ancient. I use my phone. USB port on phone to USB port on ps3. Ps3 recognises it as a usb device. Hope that helps.
Edit: oops, sorry, I didn't read you were using your ps3 to post on here. And I don't think ps3s can zip files. Sorry, waste of post.

GTP_NishRacer was able to send me his replay files via email.

The replays show up on my PS3 with the correct times and physics, however, the files show as corrupted when I go to copy them. Corrupted, meaning a data transfer issue.

At his request, since this has gone on for some time, I'm black flagging his replays. Hopefully we'll be able to get this worked out for future events.

Was there any hint that I did something incorrectly or may it just be the computer, so this doesn't occur again. Thank's for your help and I will take my black flag's in stride.

Was there any hint that I did something incorrectly or may it just be the computer, so this doesn't occur again. Thank's for your help and I will take my black flag's in stride.

I'll give you a brief rundown over email or PM on how the replays should be handled.

One possibility is that you were messing around with the files inside the folders, and may have corrupted the data when you did that.

Back