GTP_WRS Week 18 : How Very Dare You?

• Thread starter Vagabond
  • 224 comments
First splits

1'26.062

Tokyo R246.jpg

Getting there with t1, t2 is terrible. Managed 3 clean laps from 15.

1'25.250

1:25.599

Twenty laps done, four of them were clean. Wow. Just wow.

If I sound agitated, I'm sorry. I've been having a rough time online. Not just this time trial, but racing as well. My confidence in my abilities took a beating this last few weeks, and now I'm just plain irritated.

Last edited:
Where is everybody? Middle of the week and only 20 people on the board.. div3 has shown up, but div1 and 2... come on guys..
I was mildly busy with GT Academy... .-. My first year and I got as high as 155... LET ME FEEL SPECIAL. :lol:

I'll get onto this in the next day or two.

I had a quick go on the weekend but couldn't get a clean lap in (let alone within a country mile of anything competitive). I've had precious little PS3-time lately too...but we'll see, I have an hour or two this afternoon and if I beat my dad's academy time quickly (as I envision doing :) ) I'll get in on this again 👍

I was mildly busy with GT Academy... .-. My first year and I got as high as 155... LET ME FEEL SPECIAL. :lol:

I'll get onto this in the next day or two.

That's because it's just round 3.. get your money and move on. I don't see why people are putting insane amounts of time into something that doesn't count towards anything .. except in @MisterWeary's case.. in house competition is the best.

All these people running the academy are missing out on some great Lotus fun. Throw on one of the provided tunes and spank her around the track.

Back for a TT, Missed several, wheel fixed I hope!!!!!.Corrected splits, thanks for the heads up!

1'26.811

Last edited:
...except in @MisterWeary's case.. in house competition is the best.

Indeed it is, and to my surprise my old man put down a pretty respectable time, normally it doesn't take much to beat him but it took me over an hour to pip him this time...and now @NielsG is like 3 thousandths in front of me! Too much GT fun and too little time...hopefully I'll get to this one over the weekend 👍

I need to get some of you onto my friends list. Would love to have some friendly competition on the seasonal and Academy stuff.

My wife is out tonight, so I can try to sort my sector 2. I am not quick at all, and it feels really bitty and rough.

Latest Posts

Back