GTP_WRS Week 32 : Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 55 comments
Well done to everyone who competed. I would so love to see some of those fast laps that you guys did but cant seem to work out how to watch replays. What tyre setup was the most popular? i used R1 R1 cause i love that tyre combo but seems that choice could have cost me some time.Anyway i had great fun like always,speak to you all soon.

Thanks to everyone who congratulated me.:cheers:👍 Thanks also to cpp214 for checking.👍

I used the standard Garage TZT tune.👍 It was on R2's.;)

Thanks to everyone, plus all the kind words and thanks especially to my sparing partners I race with (Steven, Maz, Chris ) and many more that help me improve my times. I must admit I take my hat off to all you fast guys, especially those using controllers, I know how hard it must be to set those fast times you do.
All I have to do now I take it, as this is my first WRS, find out how to post my lap to be checked.

Ummmmm don’t know.

Hey look I’m old and gray, don’t laugh.

Phillip.

Edit. With help from Animera Thank you sir, now I just hope I have the right replay to upload.

Attachments

• BCES00104-RPLY2-B-4399C2C3005.zip
    121.5 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Really wanted to have a look at Madison's replay, so I decided to check some others as well. I watched the following replays, and they are all clean and green:

GTP_Synwraith--Yellow--correct specs/clean & green
gflagjn4.gif
Div 1 pace this week, very well done :cheers:

Thank you for checking the replay mate, much appreciated :cheers:

All the best
Maz

Thanks for checking 👍

Devie... I used R2's
Thanks Stotty,i should have put a bit more effort into my tyre selection this time round but congrtats on your time. 👍

Also mad94d i saved your replay so hopefully ill be able to view replays soon. It sounds like it could be a lap i could learn from.Well done.👍

I did wonder how come I beat you when you were so far up on me at T2... couldn't believe you were that bad in T3 after being that good in T1/2... R2's obviously have biggest benefit in T3.

Hi,

Congratulations for the winners, specially to Eriba for the great preformance :).

Here's my replay...

Good Laps 👍

Attachments

• WRS(GT5P)_Week32_GTP_Lagas.zip
    124.6 KB · Views: 17
I did wonder how come I beat you when you were so far up on me at T2... couldn't believe you were that bad in T3 after being that good in T1/2... R2's obviously have biggest benefit in T3.

Yep that's what I found. With R2/R1 I was able to run quicker T1s than Madison to the point where I could actually see his ghost behind me at one or two points, but the delay in being able to nail the throttle on the staggered tyres was killing my laptime from the chicane onwards.

All the best
Maz

Hi Guys,

Here's my replay,

Hopefully I've uploaded correctly first go this time 👍

Attachments

• WRS Week 32 Replay GTP_Crispy74.zip
    124.1 KB · Views: 17
Congratulations to all the podiums. Even though i had much faster splits at times, i couldn't nail T3 at all. Sorry for not posting any splits this week, but i didn't get chance to have a propper crack at free run till after my race with Fuzzy on Monday night.

I'll slap my own wrists and behave better in the future.

Matt.

GTP_01GTP's replay is clean and green 👍

good lap, but wow you were close on the left turn after the long slippery right

Neil I'm sorry. I forgot to mention that when posting the replay. :banghead:
It probably took a few times to see it too.

Thanks for checking it and giving the thumbs up.

Neil I'm sorry. I forgot to mention that when posting the replay. :banghead:
It probably took a few times to see it too.

Thanks for checking it and giving the thumbs up.

No problem, but i did watch the replay over and over again with a lot of different camera views that's for sure. It will be so much easier in GT5 if they have the same photo mode like in GT4 to check replays

Working on Dranddad's, Lagas' and Crispy's replays ... green flags coming up :D

EDIT check them all and nothing but positive outcome:

Dranddad - clean and green 👍 even on R1's!
Lagas - clean and green 👍
Crispy - clean and green 👍

Well done guys!

PS. can someone tell me how to paste the image of the green flag into the php screen? Maybe it's my Chrome but I can't seem to do it ...

Last edited:
Are you using the "Full WYSIWYG Editor". You need to do I think. Then you just copy a flag and paste it into a post,
gflagjn4.gif
you'll have to go advanced, it won't work on quick reply.
To change to the "Full WYSIWYG Editor", go to My Gtplanet, edit options and change the Message Editor Interface. Hope that helps.

Thank you Steven for your time in viewing our replays, didn't know if I had done it right as this is my first time, thanks also to Maz and Animera for their help, what a great Community to be part of, with so many helpful members.

Good luck to everyone in the next round of WRS.

Phillip.

Whoops, forgot to upload my replay today, must remember it tomorrow.:ouch:

Working on Dranddad's, Lagas' and Crispy's replays ... green flags coming up :D

EDIT check them all and nothing but positive outcome:

Dranddad - clean and green 👍 even on R1's!
Lagas - clean and green 👍
Crispy - clean and green 👍

Well done guys!

PS. can someone tell me how to paste the image of the green flag into the php screen? Maybe it's my Chrome but I can't seem to do it ...

Thanks Bigracer :dopey:

Finally got my 599 lap in for judgement.:)

Latest Posts

Back