GTP_WRS Week 50 : Yo, Check Out My Taillights, Bro

• Thread starter EDK
  • 189 comments
D3 (90%) splits:

Not very fast but there is enough time left to improve the lap times...

Just noticed everyone else's times. There is no way that I should be at the top of the leader board. Have a feeling I'll be asked to run a different division tuning.

Thus far your times don't seem too insane as I have ran sector 1 times in the 12 second range (than proceeded to blow it in the second sector).

Just noticed everyone else's times. There is no way that I should be at the top of the leader board. Have a feeling I'll be asked to run a different division tuning.
We've been in contact on PM.

I just deleted your splits from the board, and am asking you to run with D2 settings for the event, based on your current performance here and the result we have for you.

The reason I deleted splits was to just have a more accurate standing for everyone to view, understand you were only doing what we asked when running with D4 power.

:cheers:

D2 settings

There is time to gain in sector 1 but dont have much time. Because of the holidays

Slight improvement

Sorry for double post. Dont know if fetchy gets the new splits if i edit thefirst post

I had forgotten how badly in love with this car I am. Regardless of looks, I can't find a vice in it. Under a minute track after Sierra is quite a relief, nice change of pace
First splits, Division 2 settings
Didn't have a nice Dunlop...

Yeah, I didn't know of this car before and am really enjoying it!

A little improvement...

Still work to do on T3

Now on D2 tuning don't think I'll get T1 into the 12 sec area, maybe if i was still D4 tuning. :(

Nice improvement at the line, not showing up in my splits. Have seen some .7 T2 times, so hope remains that I can clean up that last little bit.

HAPPY NEWYEAR to all you great guys and girls out there :cheers: Hope the absolute best for you all in 2015.

Looking forward to a great year in you'r Company.

A special thanks to @Meister Fetz for getting me to join this great community of fantastic racers :)

And last but not least at BIG thanks to all stewards, admins and moderators for you'r time and patiens with the rest of us :bowdown: you guys are doing a great job. THANKS!

Great fun. 👍

I just love these combos where I can drive consecutive laps without crashing or killing myself. Makes me feel like a better driver. :dopey:

After 2 sessions with div 2 settings:

Lap submitted and accepted.

Happy new year to everybody. :cheers:

Great fun. 👍

I just love these combos where I can drive consecutive laps without crashing or killing myself. Makes me feel like a better driver. :dopey:

After 2 sessions with div 2 settings:

Lap submitted and accepted.

Happy new year to everybody. :cheers:

Nice to see a fellow countryman :cheers:

Well if nothing else I at least earned the 3 Miraculous Laps trophy this round!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back