GTPClioCup: Pre-Season Test Session #2 - Special Stage Route 5 ***RESULTS POSTED***

• Thread starter CAMikaze
  • 38 comments

Should Pre-Season Test #3 include a race? If so, what should the distance for it be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This will probably be my final contribution at this track

T1 - 33'434

T2 - 57'590

Lap Time - 1'26.740

nige

Take my times from my post please!

Your in-box is full again, so no-one can send in their times.

Neil

Take my times from my post please!

Your in-box is full again, so no-one can send in their times.

Neil
lol, There is me too you know.

BTW, I have officially erased any doubt that I can be any better. Here are my splits now:

T1: 0'33.391

T2: 0'57.726

Total: 1'26.367

If you guys can't seem to send CAMikaze your times, send them to me.

Sorry bout the Inbox situation folks.:embarrassed: I did do some emptying out just now and I'm able to take your times again. And like RACECAR just said, he's able to take your time submissions as well.

While we're on the subject, here's how I did after about 70 more laps on the track today.
T1: 34.033
T2: 58.712
Finish: 1'27.808
It's about a second better. Dunno if it'll help me out in the final results though...:dopey:

Results Posted on first page.

Oh, god. Those times are insane. I've tried so hard, and I can't seem to crack 1'35. Plus, only a half-hour left.
This isn't looking good:scared:

Test Session #2 is in the books, and Carlito, Fantomas40 and SuperheroWally take the Top 3 spots with their fastest lap times. Congratulations guys. :D:tup:

Two tests down, one more to go before the season gets underway in earnest. With that, we head off to California and its famous Sonoma region where some of the best wines to come out of there are made. Only thing is we're not going to make wine, but to see how we can fare on the Infineon Raceway track in a combined Pre-Season Test and Race.;)

Hope to see you there!:sly:👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back