GTPClioCup: Round #4 - Apricot Hill ***RESULTS POSTED***

• Thread starter CAMikaze
  • 43 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey CAMikaze, did you get my times??? I sent them but then my internet went weird...

ps Congratulations ranhammerR34, I am soooooooo envious!! (I'm still saving) 👍

Times submitted to Camikaze and I have an announcement.... I... bought.... a... PS3. There I said it. --- Randy

Yep, I'm envious too...................... And I'm still saving.............Trouble is Christmas is coming 💡

nige

Times submitted to Camikaze and I have an announcement.... I... bought.... a... PS3. There I said it. --- Randy
Congrats, dude. I think alot of us are envious now.

lol nope, its clothes.
They sponsor a car in super taikyu.:)
'Taikyu' for the clarification.:D I'll make a note of it in the Results and Entry List.;)

Times submitted to CAMikaze. :)

Well i think this should work just nicely. The race feels good (although the AI cars trying to punt you off doesn't help at all!!! :scared:) The sprint race came nicely, as i was leading the whole race, finishing by a few seconds. :D As for the feature race, i did by best but i still failed! :guilty: Only came in 2nd when my tire starts to 🤬 up!!! (cause i didn't bother to pit in) Only a few more corners to go and my tire let go!!!! :ouch: :banghead: But then again, it was exciting none the less. Glad i didn't crash off too far or even spin out of control.
That was sorta my way with this rounds races as well. Though the right side was starting to get orange as the Feature race ended. Maybe there's something in the programming that has the tire wearing differently from region to region?

Now these is one of my attempts in the sprint race, i really screw that up!!!!

cliocupcrashtd3.gif

Well all i can only say is that:
I was going too fast and brake a tad too late. :ouch:

Here is the one of my Sprint race attempt, really was a close call. The Maxi 5 spun off in front of me, missing me by inches!!! :eek:

nearfatalaccidentna6.gif

Woohoo!!! Another race done!!! :cheers:

Cool pictures,mnm!:cool:
The R5 spinning is really a scary one.:eek:
Taken like a professional photographer. Well done!:)👍 +REP Yeah, those AI controlled Rally cars can cause some havoc on the track as their tires wear down. That's why I usually set the AI @ +7 sothat I can race those JGTC GT300 cars and the Altezza Touring Car. And as for the spinout, I had something similar to that happen to me during the week.

EDIT: :ouch: Must spread the Rep around. :(

Times submitted CAMikaze! Thanks Sir
Time submitted Camikaze thanks:dopey:👍
You're welcome.:sly:

Hey CAMikaze, did you get my times??? I sent them but then my internet went weird...

ps Congratulations ranhammerR34, I am soooooooo envious!! (I'm still saving) 👍
Yep, I'm envious too...................... And I'm still saving.............Trouble is Christmas is coming 💡
Maybe instead of a Slimline PS2, I should save for a PS3 like Tyre King suggested. Hopefully, I'll be able to purchase it by maybe next summer if I save my money up right and nothing major comes up.

@ AyJay: I'll double check the inbox. If it's not there, I'll let you know.;)
EDIT: Nothing to worry about, it's there.;)👍

Times submitted to CAMikaze and RACECAR (at the last moment)
More like the 11th Hour.:D

Well, it's on to getting the results tabulated. Keep logged in to this thread for the upcoming results.:D

You get my times OK Chris?

And congrat's on the PS3 Ranhammer! It's BEAUTIFUL init?

Neil

You get my times OK Chris?
Yes I did. They have been entered.;)👍 Now while we're on the subject...

ATTENTION: All the submitted times have been entered. However the results won't be posted and made official until RACECAR and I hear back from a couple of the drivers in regards to their time submissions.

In the meantime, I'll get to work on posting the Round 5 thread.

It sure is.. ;) I have the 80 GB version and Motor Storm is a very cool game! :) Time to play GT4 on the PS3... a little later. --- Randy

Its official now, My ps2 died on my during the weekend. it was a good move to submmit my times on tuesday. :grumpy:
i am not sure if i will fix my ps2 (for almost the full price of what it cost now a new one) or just save some money and buy ps3.

Its official now, My ps2 died on my during the weekend. it was a good move to submmit my times on tuesday. :grumpy:
i am not sure if i will fix my ps2 (for almost the full price of what it cost now a new one) or just save some money and buy ps3.

Bad luck mate hope you get sorted soon!

nige

+++ATTENTION RACERS+++

The results for Round 4 have now been posted.:sly:

And for the second time this season, Carlito has put in another *****5 Star Driver***** performance to grab maximum points for this round. Congratulations again from all of us Carlito.:D:tup:

You know, i think ranhammerR34's feature race time just doesn't add up. He had finished ahead of me at 19'09 but his fastest lap was 1'31.384. Which means his average lap times must at least be more than 19'30 (not including pit stops) so is there a typo error or did he send you the time like that? I feel there is some controversy coming on.... :mischievous:

***Points Standings Posted***

Carlito expands his points lead over his teammate, while Bad Boys Racing expand their lead in the Team Championship standings. Racerworkz Team CCS leapfrogs into second place thanks in part to CAMikaze picking up the slack for the team due in part to his knowledge of Apricot Hill. :embarrassed:

SammiTogueGirl and GTXDriver are now seperated by 6 points in the Independent Championship. While Team HUN has almost double the points of Team GBR in the Nations Cup standings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back