GTracer98's gallery: 30/11/13 - Focus WRC 02

• Thread starter GTracer98
  • 712 comments

What do I have to improve?

• Total voters
That's a really nice paint there. All images have a great sense of motion to them. Still, my favourite is the 7th picture. 👍

^Hehe! Thanks! :) I personally think that the last set was quite average for my standards, it lacked something...

Pure Monster - The F40

Pure Monster - The F40 by DocArmor98, on Flickr

Tunnel Slide by DocArmor98, on Flickr

The S by DocArmor98, on Flickr

The Red Streak by DocArmor98, on Flickr

The Purest Car Ever Made by DocArmor98, on Flickr

Slip Point by DocArmor98, on Flickr

Skidmark by DocArmor98, on Flickr

Le Paysage by DocArmor98, on Flickr

Hill Road by DocArmor98, on Flickr

FUN! by DocArmor98, on Flickr

F40 by DocArmor98, on Flickr

Drift by DocArmor98, on Flickr

F40 Spotted by DocArmor98, on Flickr

Thanks for watching!

Thanks, the first shot was an artwork, the others were meant to be realistic, maybe that's why you like the first more. :)

Excellent sense of motion in these pictures, GTracer98. The 5th picture is my personal favourite because of the realistic look and the outstanding lighting. 👍

Pretty good set. I also quite like no.1. The intense colour vibrancy works pretty well. And the composition with type placement is pretty good also.

And I quite dig shot 3. Nice toning and interesting Sense of motion from being set away from the car. 👍

A F40 set is always a pleasure to watch :)
Nice one mate. The tunnel shots are my fav' in this set but i also really like the composition of "the S".

Thanks guys! Here I was doing a shot for the CCCL but, of course, I couldn't resist and made 15 instead of 1. :D

Purple AMG

#1 by DocArmor98, on Flickr

#2 by DocArmor98, on Flickr

#3 by DocArmor98, on Flickr

#4 by DocArmor98, on Flickr

#5 by DocArmor98, on Flickr

#6 by DocArmor98, on Flickr

#7 by DocArmor98, on Flickr

#8 by DocArmor98, on Flickr

#9 by DocArmor98, on Flickr

#10 by DocArmor98, on Flickr

#11 by DocArmor98, on Flickr

#12 by DocArmor98, on Flickr

#13 by DocArmor98, on Flickr

#14 by DocArmor98, on Flickr

#15 by DocArmor98, on Flickr

Hope you enjoyed!

Great set ! #5,7 are really nice :drool:
Some shots are little bit oversharpened,imo,but still look great 👍👍👍

Great work on this set. Nice general toning, some really nice and dynamic angles. #2, #5, #9 & #11 are my fav' :)

Last edited:
While my favourite is the first shot, I feel it would be better with some depth of field.

Nice work mate. My fav' are gold'n silver and sunshine, great light in these ones. But the whole set is good !

Nice work mate. My fav' are gold'n silver and sunshine, great light in these ones. But the whole set is good !

I agree with Jeremy. Those 2 are my favs also and feel they would have been better entries for the comp than the one you went with.

Thanks for the comments! To be honest, I think this is set is pretty average. Didn't have the time to edit them properly and sadly it's to late to change my CCCL entry... But anyway, there is always a bad day for anybody.

Love CCShaft's theme about F1 so I did some shots. After these my rain edit will be complete. :)

Partners yet Rivals

1 by DocArmor98, on Flickr

2 by DocArmor98, on Flickr

3 by DocArmor98, on Flickr

4 by DocArmor98, on Flickr

5 by DocArmor98, on Flickr

6 by DocArmor98, on Flickr

7 by DocArmor98, on Flickr

8 by DocArmor98, on Flickr

9 by DocArmor98, on Flickr

10 by DocArmor98, on Flickr

11 by DocArmor98, on Flickr

12 by DocArmor98, on Flickr

This time I went for some naughty angles and more epic scenarios, hope you liked them. :)

Back