Guess that Car (GT PSP cars only, NO GT5)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crispy_Duck
  • 4,729 comments
  • 203,717 views
Volkswagen Beetle? (First one).
 
Volkswagen Bora?
 
Nope.

"Me and my brother look the same except from the decals"
 
Ford RS200?

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR?
 
No but that's the closest yet
 
Impreza Rally Car and Impreza Rally Car Prototype?
 
Nope. It is a rally car but you've not even been close. Geographically the VW's and Marcos are closest.

Off-topic: remember my post on page 166 where I was talking about NFS Underground and a guy named Kaz being #1 on Drag? It has changed now but guess what.. He was driving a Skyline :lol:
 
Nope. It is a rally car but you've not even been close. Geographically the VW's and Marcos are closest.

But they don't have rally cars in GT.
 
They do.. And have since GT1

Edit: misread your post (I think). I said GEOGRAPHICALLY closest.

New hint: A more obvious choice would be the millenium or the last from this manufacturer to win the championship
 
There is.. saying there isn't is lying.. need I remind of the car list?
 
Toyota Corolla WRC?
Lancia Stratos?
 
PD put the Ford RS200 but they didn't put the Audi Quattro. Is that right?
 
BKGlover
Peugeot 206 Rally Car? Citroen Xsara Rally Car?

Fits for both but the Peugeot is right.

The 206 in the game is the '99, which was sort of a test car, and it didn't do that well. A more obvious choice would've been the millenium (aka 2000 aka '00) or the '02 which was last time Peugeot won the drivers WRC.

And I said GEOGRAPHICALLY close (VW is German, Marcos British, both are close to France)

Edit: post no. 3500 in this thread!
 
Last edited:
Fits for both but the Peugeot is right.

The 206 in the game is the '99, which was sort of a test car, and it didn't do that well. A more obvious choice would've been the millenium (aka 2000 aka '00) or the '02 which was last time Peugeot won the drivers WRC.

And I said GEOGRAPHICALLY close (VW is German, Marcos British, both are close to France)

Edit: post no. 3500 in this thread!

I was thinking geologically for the 206, but the Citroen C4 had been unveiled by the time the game came out, yet there was the Xsaram a car that I don't believe ever won.... anything.

Also, THE MILES!

BOT: A bit of game jumping for this one.

"Of all the cars that were definatively not competitive within their class, I may have been the biggest dissapointment."
 
Minolta Toyota 88C-V?
 
Gillet Vertigo?
 
Nope. Again, crossover between games.

Clue: "I am from Japan, the game in question is not."
 
What company developed the game with the car we're trying to get right?
 
Got it with the first swing (you're only allowed two per post BTW).

Yes the Nissan R390 is the subject. In GRID, it is in the prototype class paired with the Mazda 787B. Or it would be if it was even close.

Angel, you're up.
 
Back