Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

• Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
What?:eek:
How in the bloody @^@#ing hell did you know??!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111
Seriously!? How the ****ing hell?
HOW?!
Yes thats right... How the hell--?!
:boggled:
:scared:

Rogue Ssv
What?:eek:
How in the bloody @^@#ing hell did you know??!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111
Seriously!? How the ****ing hell?
HOW?!
Yes thats right... How the hell--?!
:boggled:
:scared:

The car is in GT4 now (not the spyder), many people on these boards know alot about them.

Thats how I know it, looking wistfully at gt4 car lists, but still, how the bloody hell!? It was... I blurred... GIMP.... WTF?!.... It... I never wouldve.... ALL HAIL:bowdown: Toronado:bowdown:, for he is my newfound king!!
Ram-Rod
.... Your not funny.
Why am I 'not funny'?

It wasn't that hard. Making people ****ed off isn't funny. The Cizeta is quite well known around these parts. Almost any GT4 player knows it.

It's still pretty obious. Many members would relize it. Maybe if you blurred it a bit differently (Like how Toronado did the Olds) it would be harder.

4 Reasons:
  1. I have done tons of reserach on that car before.
  2. The only Cizeta convertible is that color.
  3. It so obviously wasn't a Diablo that it isn't even funny.
  4. Toronado from original Guess That Car thread
    Okay then. This should be difficult:
    car1blurs4jf.jpg
:D
Anyways...

uncoche5bc.jpg

I don't have any image editing software on this computer, so someone else can go.

STLbarcelona5
If you want to. You can go to the Adobe website, and download a 15 day free trial of basically ALL of their software. Photoshop included. All you need to do is register, which is free as well.

http://www.adobe.com/downloads/

Thanks for the link.

I have got a photoshop CD around somewhere I'll have to find, but for now you or anyone can go.

I've gotta pass on this one. I'm going up to my lake house in New Hampshire for the weekend, so I won't be around to check on anything (no laptop, moving my desktop is annoying). But I'll take a rain check, I can get pretty . . . creative... seems that the Rampside I did before had a lot of people scratching their heads.

@wasace96: Try not to double post...

I'm guessing a Peugot 106... But I was thinking a Renault 5 but you said no to it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back