Guess The Car Giveaway

• Thread starter Rob192005
  • 552 comments
gamerdog6482
I once had my PS3 on for a week strait, grinding the entire time while I was away.

That's some serious grinding! How much money did you earn?

OK, when is the next one? I missed the last one, so my guesses are the same as last time.
EDIT: Just realized this was a double-post. I can't merge posts...

Yes it's a slimline I only got it in December.@Dot I can probably beat that on my main.:lol:

@GD I don't know,I have found more trades to do.:lol:

Okay we are back,the ticket is a 1970 as it happened to be the only one over here so far(thank you Henso.:)) Same rules,3 guesses per post,winner gets the car,and if it's untradeable they will get a copy of the 70 ticket next reset,go!.:)

Well that was nice and quick,It was the Honda 1300,FR R-Triple-Zeros and I'll send it in about 24 hours.:)

Well that was nice and quick,It was the Honda 1300,FR R-Triple-Zeros and I'll send it in about 24 hours.:)

Hahaha awesome! I was just looking at the list of cars from '70 and just picked the most uncommon ones lol. Thanks man! 👍

Welcome mate,next one depends on when Ferrarienzo15 can send to me,I'm doing a mass trade level 0-24 tickets with him.

Damn...

Congrats SpiritHockey61

Thanks man. And Famine, i know you will edit my post because i double posted. I can't figure out how to edit a post that i already posted to quote another guy lol.

To Rob192005, if you want, i can send you a level 0, 22,23, 24 or birthday '67 tomarrow so you can start it up again. Im free so i'd be more than happy to help you out.

Spirithockey61
Thanks man. And Famine, i know you will edit my post because i double posted. I can't figure out how to edit a post that i already posted to quote another guy lol.

No problem and you didnt double post, Rob got there in the middle 👍

Off topic but im in need of a Level 23, make your offers through PM only

Dont want to hijack the nice mans thread

Off topic but im in need of a Level 23, make your offers through PM only

Dont want to hijack the nice mans thread

Free, just send a FR to ZR1KLR or if its full, just message saying who you are. Ill probably send to him 1st because i asked him 1st (If he evens wants one) but you'll definatly get yours either tomarrow or the next day

Spirithockey61
Free, just send a FR to ZR1KLR or if its full, just message saying who you are. Ill probably send to him 1st because i asked him 1st (If he evens wants one) but you'll definatly get yours either tomarrow or the next day

Really? Thanks!!

And sure, Rob is first priority

FR sent

Latest Posts

Back