Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,173 views
View attachment 361687

Event settings:
  • Any FF Honda (No Integras).
  • 280hp - 900kg - SS Tyres.
  • Tuning shop - Race cars allowed (under class specs).
  • Fast tyre degradation.
  • Super Stage Route 5 Clubman reverse.
  • Heavy damage.

Race type:
  • 1v1 "mouse & cat" styled races.
  • Rolling starts, with random position order.
  • The mouse wins if it builds a gap of 2 seconds or more (only s/f lie times taken in account).
  • The cat wins if it overtakes the leading car and holds the position for one lap (plus what is left of the current one).
  • If after 10 laps both cars still in pursuit, the race is considered a tie. The drivers can decide if they want to run a second round, with the starting positions reversed.

seems interesting, though i will have to train a lot since im not familiarized that much with FFs. i will go to the event.
 
I currently own 115 Nissans :D
shock-corridor.jpg


And here I was, debating about which MX-5 to pick.
 
If you have the car model for the event already decided please post it here, so we can have more variety n.n

Also, Lobby open!
I'm at work currently, I won't be back home til about 5:30 or so.
 
I'll be on soon to test an MX5 in the different classes :cheers:
 
Will we be doing the cat and mouse thing with the touge class cars as well?
 
Will we be doing the cat and mouse thing with the touge class cars as well?

Most probably, Project D style :mischievous:
But we will be using only tracks sectors instead of full laps (point to point runs, the positions are changed every round. Sometimes the stage will be combined: both cars go downhill until they finish the sector, u-turn, and they do the uphill)

Stage example:
Nürburgring: From the Karussell to the Audi banner at the start of the straight.
 
Most probably, Project D style :mischievous:
But we will be using only tracks sectors instead of full laps (point to point runs, the positions are changed every round. Sometimes the stage will be combined: both cars go downhill until they finish the sector, u-turn, and they do the uphill)

Stage example:
Nürburgring: From the Karussell to the Audi banner at the start of the straight.
Will we have to talk to ourselves with eurobeat blasting?
 
Most probably, Project D style :mischievous:
But we will be using only tracks sectors instead of full laps (point to point runs, the positions are changed every round. Sometimes the stage will be combined: both cars go downhill until they finish the sector, u-turn, and they do the uphill)

Stage example:
Nürburgring: From the Karussell to the Audi banner at the start of the straight.
I used that as a stage on GTPSP :D
 
Does anyone have a camera thing for the ps3 (and decent editing software and skills) where we can make this happen?
 
We were already thinking about a YT channel ;)
 
Does anyone have a camera thing for the ps3 (and decent editing software and skills) where we can make this happen?

*raises hand*

Youtube is RMedia Obelisk
 
I'm subbing now u.u
Thanks!

I use an AVerMedia Game Capture HD and I edit using AVS Video Editor 7.0. Here's my last montage:
 
Back