half of garage for trade!!

Lvl 24 ticket sent, whats your schedule for sending the Mobil1 NSX ?

I alreday sent it

tuesday fine just pm me if there are any changes

ok

wich car you want for the tommy kaira zz2?

I have it but it's not for trade, read test again it's not that tommy kaira

Volvo 240 ?????

station wagon, you want it?

What do you want for the camaro iroc z

level ticket if possible

Last edited by a moderator:
What else would you take

mc's or gear or gt academy cars

I would like the audi S4, got some engine overhaul tickets or chassis tickets

anything else maybe??

Mikathechaos21
anything else maybe??

Never mind about that s4, want the golf GTI '74, will check as soon as possible for tickets and cars, doing the endurance indy 500 now

Also i would like the 2 ford gt no stripes and the 2 karmann ghia v dubs and the camaro ss red with white stripes

I'll take the Ford RS200 '84 if you haven't traded it yet, my psn is skyhawk71.

Edit: Also, what do you want for the Ford RS200?

Toyota Supra SZ-R '97. (white)...very interested. Not sure what u want to trade but I need that supra my friend.

I want the volvo 240 !!! What do you need!!!

lvl 24 or 23 ticket

Toyota Supra SZ-R '97. (white)...very interested. Not sure what u want to trade but I need that supra my friend.

higl lvl ticket please

Also i would like the 2 ford gt no stripes and the 2 karmann ghia v dubs and the camaro ss red with white stripes

ok, what tickets you got?

what you wanting for the slr mclaren?

I'm looking for ticket at this moment or gtr gt academy

I'll take the Ford RS200 '84 if you haven't traded it yet, my psn is skyhawk71.

Edit: Also, what do you want for the Ford RS200?

must check if I'll have enough of cars, cause few people asked me about it, but I'm looking for tickets mostly and higher lvl the better

I can't even begin to express my amazement. Two sets of multiposts cleaned up a week ago and there's THIRTY more today? Really?

Last edited by Famine; May 25 2012 at 11:21 PM. Reason: Completely unnecessary quintuple-post - use the Multiquote feature

Last edited by Famine; May 25 2012 at 11:22 PM. Reason: Completely unnecessary triple-post - use the Multiquote feature

Last edited by Famine; May 25 2012 at 11:22 PM. Reason: Completely unnecessary double-post - use the Multiquote feature

Mikathechaos21
must check if I'll have enough of cars, cause few people asked me about it, but I'm looking for tickets mostly and higher lvl the better

Sorry, but I don't have any tickets.

Just so that the Mods don't give you a warning for useless posts/spam, please make good use of the Multiquote button which is a small icon in the bottom right of the post between the report and quote buttons.

Sorry, but I don't have any tickets.

what to you got?

I'm tradibng a lot of cars so i will see what tickets i will be getting, please hold them back for me

no problem

what to you got?

no problem

facepalm.jpg

Hey very interested in bot supras you have. I'm new to the market so please don't hate. Let me know what's up. Just really want your supras.

Back