Happy birthday, Toronado, Bollocks#999, TheCracker, Sprite, darkfinal and Dan_!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Danny
  • 73 comments
  • 4,861 views
Happy birthday guys. :cheers:
 
Belated thanks chaps!
 
Sorry, too late. The party's over. ;)
 
^ In North Korea the party's never over!
 
I bet Kim Jong-un puts on a fantastic buffet.
 


Reasonable.
 
Woah, happy birthday to everyone in the thread title!
 
Holy Birthing Day! Astrologers would nod their heads and say that the stars were in all the right positions for you guys to be born.

As for me . . . I think nine months ago, some other stars were in all the right positions.

:cheers: hoping you had a great time, and all the best this year.
 
Is it possible to keep a birthday thread alive a whole year around? :confused:
 
Some Birthday Threads have been alive for several years. I guess it's Reduce, Reuse, Recycle.
Kind of like the way the Earth uses humans. :lol:
 
Some Birthday Threads have been alive for several years. I guess it's Reduce, Reuse, Recycle.
Kind of like the way the Earth uses humans. :lol:

I mean: Alive with posts through the year. Not a sleeping thread.
 
Kind of like the way the Earth uses humans. :lol:

You wait, dolphins, pandas and snow leopards will one day rule the Earth. There'll be a lot of head-scratching that day, I can tells ya!
 
Dolphins can scratch their heads?
 
On the underside of boats when they lay mines like the human Navy taught them to do.
 
Back