HAVE ALL X1's TRADE ME Looking for Race cars

I Can Send You 3 New Nascar Cars of Your Chose for a White or Cooper X1
PM Me If You Are Interested

Check your pm's...and pm me after u delete some messages...I need to give u some more info about that trade.

I have Sauber 0 miles, Midnight Blue X1 (few miles ~40), White/Purple FGT, Silver (or white can't tell) FGT.

Interested in White (0 miles) X1, Silver/Champagne (0miles) X1, and the Yellow/Black FGt. Let me know if this is good.

I have this color, not sure which one it is x1 available now

5HVTzqvqitv4YY4lIc_0.jpg

IhrGb1e7LdvoGgUcPs_0.jpg

Damn man the blues are way too hard to figure out. Im only missing the 2 blues now and I think I may keep it that way. Ive gotten a few of the same blues that people dont know what they are, well I dont either lol

I have the last 2 blues I believe I just havent taken all 4 to compare them better. The other ones in the game I think they are one color but when I take the pic and put it on my computer it looks like another color all together.

New pictures up

Hey bro I'll make the midnight available online for you to see. It's almost blackish 100% know it's the midnight blue

sent you PM

I have Nissan WOODONE ADVAN Clarion GT-R (SUPER GT) ‘08 0mile and F2007 Dark red with the yellow top piece 0 mile, Toyota Castrol Tom's Supra '97

Hi
I have the Mobil 1 NSX, the Motul Pitwork, the Woodone Supra and the Castrol Supra. I'm looking for these X1s #10,11,17,18. If you're interested. I only have one account.

Thanks

I have a brand new Mugen Loctite NSX GT500 car (standard) to trade for a white X1.

Let me know. I'll have a slot available to trade anytime after 7AM EST tomorrow.

Back