Having Interlagos is cool and all but it seems without Ayrton Senna's cars it's missing something.

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT5 Level 41
  • 7 comments
  • 716 views
Messages
1,405
United States
Tennessee
Messages
tnfedexman
Sometimes the GT series just seems like it's run by idiots.
 
Senna only ever raced there, what, 4 or 5 times?

I don't immediately think 'Senna' when i hear Interlagos. 'Barrichello' or 'Massa' or indeed 'Carlos Pace' are names that spring to mind more readily.
 
Senna only ever raced there, what, 4 or 5 times?

I don't immediately think 'Senna' when i hear Interlagos. 'Barrichello' or 'Massa' or indeed 'Carlos Pace' are names that spring to mind more readily.
Or 'Is that Glock?!?" It would be nice to have more Senna stuff in game but plenty of other stories to be told as well.
 
Last edited:
I only remember Hamilton and Massa (oh and Glock). So let’s have their cars.
 
yep , where are the ferrari F1's ? and that lotus F1 from 85 ? or just a goddamn formula 1 car
 
Back