Headphones

• Thread starter Dose555
  • 34 comments
Thanks everyone for weighing in.... I still haven't committed to anything, probably this weekend. I should have included in my original post, I'd like to spend no more than $150 (US), but would be willing to spend maybe $200 if I find something I can't pass up. Sadly, I'm like a kid regarding electronics and always spend more than I intend to.

I usually play through my TV connected to a simple Logitech 2.1 set-up but when I need to keep it quiet I use my trusty old Tritton AX180's from my Battlefield days. Good enough for me but probably severely deficient for audiophiles.

Got me thinking now, I wonder if I can hook up my TV to my Cyrus One and JBL's? :D

I am very satisfied with my Astro A50 headset. They are wireless with great range (walk around the house range) and charging is done by placing them into the base station, no need to plug them it to charge. Battery lasts hours and hours and hours. They connect to the PS4 using the optical audio connection, so if you have a PS4 slim unit, you would need an optical break out box (hdmi to optical) but PS4 Pro is optical ready. Love the surround sound aspect while driving as you can hear what each tire is doing

Back