Heal Car, Hurt Car: New and Improved Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heal: Mazda6 Touring Car
Hurt: Nissan FALKEN GT-R

Heal: Mazda6 Touring Car
Hurt: Nissan FALKEN GT-R

Heal this, Hurt that is just code for "Come and get your post count up" The post whoring threads need to stop...Nothing constructive is being done with a thread like this..

Heal this, Hurt that is just code for "Come and get your post count up" The post whoring threads need to stop...Nothing constructive is being done with a thread like this..

Noone's asking you to play.:rolleyes:

Still hating on that BMW LMR,Still loving that Miura.

Rdp616

I do it to see what cars everyone loves and hates. I don't care about number of posts. It's number of useful posts that count

Rdp616

This shows PD what cars it's players love and hate in a constructive, nonviolent way.

You posting in these "post whore threads" to tell us this doesn't do you any justice as your also getting your "post count up". A one post a day rule is in place to prevent this so called "post whoring". If these threads were really an issue they wouldn't be open. I don't see why every thread in the forum relating to the game has to be a philosophical discussion of some sort.

Oh, almost forgot....
Heal BMW M5
Hurt Pescarolo C60 Hybride Judd Race Car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back