Heal Manufacturer, Hurt Manufacturer! Photos?

  • Thread starter Thread starter blah blah blah
  • 7,272 comments
  • 280,508 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
35 Jaguar
6 Lotus
25 Subaru

Saved
Lamborghini (Saved by tataarek)
Aston Martin (Saved by JAHHAJ)
Honda (Saved by alexlam24) New!!!

Killed
Nissan (Killed by aspeedtuga)
Mercedes-Benz (Killed by GT HP Nut)
BMW (Killed by tataarek) New!!!
 
Heal jauguar
Hurt lotus
 
Heal Lotus
.
 
Heal: Jaguar
Hurt: Lotus

(To get it over with :indiff:)
 
Heal: Jaguar
Hurt: Subaru
 
Every manufacturer is great. :)
 
Heal Jaguworr
Hurt Loetuss
 
Heal Jaguworr
Hurt Loetuss


3qc53x.jpg
 
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/28277229.jpg

tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg


You still suck though. :3
 
Everyone hates Lotus. To those of you who do, please, state your reason. I'm only curious as to why you have a negative opinion towards Lotus.
 
Everyone hates Lotus. To those of you who do, please, state your reason. I'm only curious as to why you have a negative opinion towards Lotus.

I don't. And if you don't believe me go through this thread to see if have downvoted it. Why? Because they are good.
 
blah blah blah
I don't. And if you don't believe me go through this thread to see if have downvoted it. Why? Because they are good.

I believe you. I just don't know why people dislike them.
 
Everyone hates Lotus. To those of you who do, please, state your reason. I'm only curious as to why you have a negative opinion towards Lotus.

Seeing Lotus have made it this far, everyone doesn't hate Lotus. It's more down th the fact there is only two manufacturers left.

Heal Subaru
Hurt Lotus

2 Lotus
28 Subaru

Saved
Lamborghini (Saved by tataarek)
Aston Martin (Saved by JAHHAJ)
Honda (Saved by alexlam24)
Jaguar (Saved by blah blah blah) New!!!

Killed
Nissan (Killed by aspeedtuga)
Mercedes-Benz (Killed by GT HP Nut)
BMW (Killed by tataarek)

Same as last time, when the next car is saved/eliminated the remaining manufacturer will go through. So monitor the voting, otherwise your vote will be void.
 
Last edited:
Heal Subaru
Hurt Lotus and I don't hate Lotus it's the fact that I prefer Subaru.
 
Heal: Subaru
Hurt: Lotus

The reason I am "hurting" Lotus is because Subaru is my favorite car manufacturer ever.
 
Heal subaru
Kill lotus
 
Okay, I'm lost. What is meant by the whole Heal/Hurt thing? Does hurt mean you dislike it, or what?
 
Okay, I'm lost. What is meant by the whole Heal/Hurt thing? Does hurt mean you dislike it, or what?

Hurt can mean you dislike it but, if there are two manufacturers left one heals the manufacturer they prefer and kills the other one and NikoBellic Lotus has been dead ever since BowtieMuscle killed it many posts before yours.
 
Theace37
I killed lotus...

No. It had 2. You said no it had 1. Somebody said save it had 2. Then no. Then me - no.
Read history please.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back