Help Me Complete My (Gear/Helmets/Horns/Museum) Collection

• Thread starter Menasor
  • 154 comments
sorry i dont really have time to look through my museum cards i just accept donations

Are you serious? :rolleyes:

I was about to offer help but after reading this I really hope NOBODY helps you anymore. You sir should be ashamed of yourself, taking advantage of all the generous people on here.

@Raggadish send me a FR, and a PM of what you need help with.

ohhhh this makes me angry. :grumpy:

I was about to offer help but after reading this I really hope NOBODY helps you anymore. You sir should be ashamed of yourself, taking advantage of all the generous people on here.

Seriously.

i dont see how it's taking advantage when i ask for help.. i received many donations and i thanked the person donating everytime.. :boggled:

I've checked your mygranturismo and of all the horn you're missing I have these to offer:

Nr
26, 62, 132, 139, 147, 182, 205 and 235. Willing to trade these eight for some museum cards?

i dont see how it's taking advantage when i ask for help.. i received many donations and i thanked the person donating everytime.. :boggled:

The guy took the time to sort out 8 horns for you that you didn't own. How hard is it to find 8 museum card doubles to send back to him? (I'm assuming you don't dupe) I would understand if he wanted a car or ticket, but he's asking you for museum cards which other people are taking the time out of their day to send to you for FREE. :confused:
If you have time to sit their and rake your inbox and check off your items in mygt, then you have time to sort out some museum cards for a new member who took the initiative to try and help you. People are sending you full sets of gear and just about every other item and your not willing to complete a trade for 8 measly museum cards because your so spoiled from the generosity of the members from this forum sending to you for FREE!
Anyway I'm not stopping you from doing what your doing, I never helped you in the first place and never will, so good luck and carry on...

the guy took the time to sort out 8 horns for you that you didn't own. How hard is it to find 8 museum card doubles to send back to him? (i'm assuming you don't dupe) i would understand if he wanted a car or ticket, but he's asking you for museum cards which other people are taking the time out of their day to send to you for free. :confused:
If you have time to sit their and rake your inbox and check off your items in mygt, then you have time to sort out some museum cards for a new member who took the initiative to try and help you. People are sending you full sets of gear and just about every other item and your not willing to complete a trade for 8 measly museum cards because your so spoiled from the generosity of the members from this forum sending to you for free!
Anyway i'm not stopping you from doing what your doing, i never helped you in the first place and never will, so good luck and carry on...

this ^^

Back