Help (noob) - need more tracks!

• Thread starter Jack08520
  • 22 comments
United States
United States
Jack08520
I went through all the pain of acquiring my “super license” thinking that it would unlock more world circuits for me. But alas, I am stuck one of 1 of 13 America’s, 3 of 15 Europe, and 1 of 9 Asia. What do you have to do to get some more tracks?

I went through all the pain of acquiring my “super license” thinking that it would unlock more world circuits for me. But alas, I am stuck one of 1 of 13 America’s, 3 of 15 Europe, and 1 of 9 Asia. What do you have to do to get some more tracks?

The only way is by playing at cafe menus as mentioned above.
The sooner you reach 39 level will give you the benefit to unlock the Griding races and collect fast credits in order to buy cars and what LCD provides.
Also you can save credits if you keep on with what game gives you as rewards at each cafe menus.

It might be tempting, but try not spend heaps of credits. There are menu books that require expensive cars to unlock prizes. They’re not mandatory, but if you wish to collect these prizes, having a large bank of credits will help.

It might be tempting, but try not spend heaps of credits. There are menu books that require expensive cars to unlock prizes. They’re not mandatory, but if you wish to collect these prizes, having a large bank of credits will help.
This 100 times ! Don't buy any car unless needed, you may win it with the roulette, or with missions, licenses...

Especially while you don't have access to the grind races.

Never sell cars of your garage, unless you have more than one same model and don't want to keep doubles. Extra café menus requires that you have the cars in your garage, not in your collection (I byte my fingers everyday since I've discovered that...) and they keep adding new menus so you never know what you'll "need"

Last edited:
Cafe - been trying to avoid that like the plague. Oh Well…
No choice ! That's the path chosen by PD to unlock the content so...
And you'll need to advance your collector level to unlock extra café menus (but you can avoid if you don't want to do them, I don't think those open access to any content).

IIRC there are no events tied to license higher than National-A so... wether you have them or not...

Cafe - been trying to avoid that like the plague. Oh Well…
Well, thats the main "career" of GT7. You need to progress through that to unkock everything thats locked at the start, barring the invitation cars, and the UCD and LCD cars which appear on rotation (either menu based or real time dependingon your progress).

Last edited:
I don't understand the difference mate; please help me out here and explain. :cheers:
Garage are where your cars are.. umm, garaged. :scared: The collection, is the screen that shows the cars you’ve collected. I can sell or discard a car and it is still in my collection(the big screen of cars). It will not be in my garage, as I don’t have it any longer.
For Extra Menus, those menus will not acknowledge the collection as being achieved. It only acknowledges the cars in your garage.

It’s something I really dislike. It’s why many have a problem with the Collection level. If I delete a car, my collection should decrease. This is not the case. My collection level remains at 50.

Thanks guys!

Had no idea it worked that way. Glad I know now.
I'm assuming it's because even if you sell the cars they still counted towards your 'collectors level' so count as cars you've collected, even if they did nothing with this particular feature in the end.

OK - so I’m blowing money buying cars I’d typically not look twice at (1966 VW!) - but I’m “filling my menu” and some stuff seems to be unlocking. Appreciate the help and watch out for me once I finally figure out how to get online races going!

OK - so I’m blowing money buying cars I’d typically not look twice at (1966 VW!) - but I’m “filling my menu” and some stuff seems to be unlocking. Appreciate the help and watch out for me once I finally figure out how to get online races going!
Don't waste money buying cars that you win through doing the races in GT Cafe.

You're going to need as many credits as you can get your hands on later...

"Online races" - Sport Mode - unlock when you complete Menu Book 9, Championship: Tokyo Highway Parade.

Last edited:
Some great discussion and tips in here - thanks again - pouring a glass of wine and settling in to some more "menu filling" (ideally without spending credits)!

Back