A aznxskyline Messages 22 Nov 11, 2003 #1 ne1 have ne good drift settings 4 a rx7 rz, savanna rx7, skyline v spec II r34, Nismo GT-R LM Road Car, and the mr2 g-limited..........sorry if im askin 4 2 much
ne1 have ne good drift settings 4 a rx7 rz, savanna rx7, skyline v spec II r34, Nismo GT-R LM Road Car, and the mr2 g-limited..........sorry if im askin 4 2 much
xAkirax2004 Messages 2,932 Nov 11, 2003 #4 ThEr S000 1337 It Wuld BloW JooR minD!!!1 Well I don't know. Really I don't Anyways, Take it to the drifter fourm. They have "sage" advice.
ThEr S000 1337 It Wuld BloW JooR minD!!!1 Well I don't know. Really I don't Anyways, Take it to the drifter fourm. They have "sage" advice.
xAkirax2004 Messages 2,932 Nov 11, 2003 #6 I just said, Idon't have any. Check the drifters fourm. There are plenty of people with an impressive grammar streak like you.
I just said, Idon't have any. Check the drifters fourm. There are plenty of people with an impressive grammar streak like you.
Duke Keep 'em separated Staff Emeritus Messages 24,344 Midlantic Area Messages GTP_Duke Nov 11, 2003 #8 Originally posted by aznxskyline can i try da settins u got juss 2 c how dey drive? Click to expand... Please use English to the best of your ability. The Terms Of Service, to which you agreed, state this: * No slang words that promote laziness, ie; "r", "u", "plz", etc. * Half decent grammar is expected. Use of capital letters starting sentences is looked upon favorably. Spelling half decently is also encouraged. Click to expand... Your posts are very hard to understand when written this way. Thank you.
Originally posted by aznxskyline can i try da settins u got juss 2 c how dey drive? Click to expand... Please use English to the best of your ability. The Terms Of Service, to which you agreed, state this: * No slang words that promote laziness, ie; "r", "u", "plz", etc. * Half decent grammar is expected. Use of capital letters starting sentences is looked upon favorably. Spelling half decently is also encouraged. Click to expand... Your posts are very hard to understand when written this way. Thank you.