hgrf93's gallery: ***NOV 2014*** Update! (17/11/14)

• Thread starter hgrf93
  • 81 comments
"Juste awesome!" - that's what I wanted to say! :drool: I mean, your sets are massive but not boring at all, that needs massive skill! :bowdown:

I really like what you did with the LFA and Reventon sets. The lighting and toning are superb. Faves are 3, 5, 6, 8, 18, 26, 27, 29 and 30. 👍
Thanks NB! I'm glad you liked it :cheers:

Awesome !!!!! Juste awesome ! I really love the LFA set, I've watched these pics again and again on flickr yesterday, I really love the contrast between this orange you've put on the bodycar and the desaturated scenery. The angles are often very smart, and the toning is just perfect. Most of these pics have a very realistic rendering ! And the use of bokeh effects, rain drops, light lens flare etc... is most of the time close to perfection also. That's really really an amazing set Héctor ! Bravo, bravo !
In the Ferrari set I especially like the use of noise. Shots 18 and 22 are my fav in this mini set.
The Reventon set is also very good, th shots taken in Willow are the best, with a beautiful warm light especially (shots 27 & 28)
You've reached a very high level these last times, all your last sets are really splendid my friend : once more bravo !
Thank you so much Jérérmy! Your comments mean a lot! :cheers:

"Juste awesome!" - that's what I wanted to say! :drool: I mean, your sets are massive but not boring at all, that needs massive skill! :bowdown:
I really appreciate that GTracer! It's good to hear you liked them :cheers:

aaaaaaaaaaand 1 month later:
I managed to put together this set. It's not really good :indiff: but at least I posted something :lol:

VIPER:

p.s. I hate the new flickr layout :yuck:

Last edited:
Love the Viper shots, #2 is nearly the same photo I made yesterday, only without the stripes, this and #10 are my faves from this update. 👍

Amazing sets again 👍 The Viper one is full of various kind of editing styles, all shots have a great mood and the lightning is always a strong point in your composition.

The first RUF shot is awesome, the car has a fu*** badass look in it ! And the two others are also great very realistic 👍

Amazing set, great editing on the lighting.
Thank you so much mazda! :cheers:

Love the Viper shots, #2 is nearly the same photo I made yesterday, only without the stripes, this and #10 are my faves from this update. 👍
Thanks a lot NB. I'm glad you liked the set and I just saw your take on the Viper... :drool::bowdown:. :cheers:

Amazing sets again 👍 The Viper one is full of various kind of editing styles, all shots have a great mood and the lightning is always a strong point in your composition.

The first RUF shot is awesome, the car has a fu*** badass look in it ! And the two others are also great very realistic 👍
Thanks a bunch Jérémy! I really appreciate the comment and I'm glad you liked the pics :cheers:.

Lovely set, great action and colours! :drool:
Thank you GTracer! Means a lot! :cheers:

This set is beautiful! Awesome work! 👍
Thanks a lot TF MAN. I appreciate it :cheers:

14308106944_a14e4d5196.jpg

Click on the images to view in larger size or CLICK HERE FOR FULL SET ON FLICKR

Hello everyone, I'm sorry I haven't been around at all lately but I've had very little time so yeah :indiff:. I don't really know if I'll be able to post anything soon either (after this of course) so I'm not saying I'm back or anything, but, hopefully, I'll be on a bit more frequently :cheers:

That's a great set of beautiful shots, colourful and extremely well made! :drool: My fave of them all are photo number 7 with the BMW and the Celica shot! :bowdown:

There's definitely some gold in that last set. I really like shots 2,4,16,22 and my absolute fav 23, great toning. 👍

WOW your coloring is so beautiful! I love every single one of these pics. Great work!

Love the VGT and R8/458 shots. Great tonings and compositions. Faves are 2, 3, 4, 9, 16 and 20. 👍

I saved that Celica shot in my wallpaper folder as soon as I saw it...great work :drool:

I like the deep colours in your latest update.

That's a great set of beautiful shots, colourful and extremely well made! :drool: My fave of them all are photo number 7 with the BMW and the Celica shot! :bowdown:

GPR
There's definitely some gold in that last set. I really like shots 2,4,16,22 and my absolute fav 23, great toning. 👍

First of all, thanks a lot for the awesome comments guys! I'm humbled. It's been a while since I posted anything and here's why: Basically, my ps3 stopped working a few months ago and I sort of rage quitted from everything to do with it (including the entirety of Gran Turismo). Since then I bought myself a PS4 which made me oblivious to the fact that the PS3 ever existed. But, just a couple of weeks ago it all came back to me and I decided to try and fix it. Luckily, I managed to fix it but at the cost of internet connection for some reason (I'm still trying to figure that one out). Sooooo... here is a new update with Senna's Lotus and some other cars :dopey:

15630018269_653f7720af.jpg

Click on an image for larger size

Last edited:
Welcome home brave warrior! The entire set kicks me in the balls!!!:drool:

The set is classic Hector goodness! The Sennas are legend. Shots 20, 23, 24, & 27 are full of the low contrast supremacy that I have come to expect from you.:bowdown:

Stick around, so I may steal some ideas, er, marvel in your work!

Photographic Excellence all over the set. I love your gallery Man!!!:gtpflag:

Welcome back Hector! Awesome new photos, I can't really pick one fave 'cause they're all great. The Senna and R8 shots stood out a bit though.

Thank God I came here ! these are awesome !!! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
Thank you so much! I'm glad you liked them :cheers:

Welcome home brave warrior! The entire set kicks me in the balls!!!:drool:

The set is classic Hector goodness! The Sennas are legend. Shots 20, 23, 24, & 27 are full of the low contrast supremacy that I have come to expect from you.:bowdown:

Stick around, so I may steal some ideas, er, marvel in your work!

Photographic Excellence all over the set. I love your gallery Man!!!:gtpflag:
:embarrassed: Always appreciate your comments MoMo! Thank you so much man :cheers:

Welcome back Hector! Awesome new photos, I can't really pick one fave 'cause they're all great. The Senna and R8 shots stood out a bit though.
Thanks a bunch for the comment Nicolas! I'm glad you liked them:cheers:

Excellent update, 21 is my favorite.
Thanks mazda! I'm glad you enjoyed it. :cheers:

You have produced another top notch update.
Thanks a lot Jamie! :cheers:

Back