hot rods, muscle cars, customs...

• Thread starter Cano
  • 6,011 comments
Bruce Springsteen
image.jpg

Their only problem is that they're Mustangs :lol: but they look pretty awesome in Trans Am guise, as any other car.

Also, dat Marlin!!!
There were some other cars too but even still. I figured you'd like em though :D

The car was purchased with the Shelby lettering. It's a "tribute" Mustang. I can say to the car's credit that it has every feature that was added to GT350's such as the improved suspension and hopped up engine. Even though it's a fake Shelby GT350, it still performs like one.

Personally I'm going to get rid of it as soon as I'm done working out the go-fast parts. I don't like the fake Shelby thing.

Personally I'm going to get rid of it as soon as I'm done working out the go-fast parts. I don't like the fake Shelby thing.
Any chance of replacing it with a different model?

That's a replica. All Shelby's were fastbacks. Not one Shelby's cars was EVER a coupe. In anything.

That's a replica. All Shelby's were fastbacks. Not one Shelby's cars was EVER a coupe. In anything.

No, it's not. It's one of the cars Shelby built for Ford eligible for Trans-Am racing since the GT350 was ineligible.

Silly me, correct. There wasn't a ton of them though IIRC.

16 1966s I believe. Though of course whether they are Shelbys or just Shelby prepared Fords is another matter, although Shelby did build the cars, including customer cars in 1966 and 1967, and these 1966 ones were practically just GT350Rs with Notchback bodies, so :indiff:.

hyper-awesome post, @RocZX

That picture of the Vette without the body... amazing!

Awesome hot rods too, have any info on the Nash pick up? I'm sure it wasn't easy to achieve that perfect stance with a Nash frame! I'd love to know how they did it. I'm guessing completely custom frame, or a heavily modified Ford frame. In any which way that thing is awesome.

Back