How Did I Wreck My GR Yaris RZ “High Performance” ?!?

• Thread starter Scimber
  • 1 comments
United States
United States
So this car has been a lot of fun and I have it fully kitted out. I could toss this car all over the track but for one series I had to add ballast and all hell broke loose - the backend constantly wants to be in front of the front end. I messed with moving the ballast around and adding down force but just gave up and moved on. Now I am wanting to use if for the Gr. D Rally Ca Menu Book and with everything equipped this car is a major handful. Seriously like the backend is on ice. I would like to either get back to the default suspension settings or better yet see if someone has a good setup for the car on asphalt tracks like Alsace. (It was still tail happy on the dirt track but it wasn’t too much of an issue as it just made it easier to get the back out out. Haha.

What have I done to kill this car?!

Update: So I keep messing around with it and figured out that adding the Fully Customizable LSD makes this thing a handful under heavy throttle compared to the stock LSD. It’s still a bit of a top compared to some other cars on the base setup (with fully customizable suspension) but getting a good setup for the LSD would be awesome. I guess I am surprised that the stock settings would ruin a car. Haha. (Maybe I just suck…)

Back