How do I complete menu book 3??

Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
United States
Im stuck on the menus because i can't figure out how to get a vw 1200 66'. Its not in the used cars and i only have the GT CUP available in the brands hatch races

Look for this icon:
1655710950326.png

One of the 3 regions should then also show the icon:
1655710983807.png

And within that region, it will be next to a track:
1655711013688.png

pictures just to show the icon in question and not related to Menubook 3.
As far as I remember, buying cars would only be required much later (if at all).

Otherwise: the used car dealership is regularly changing and I dearly hope you dont need to wait for your missing car to show up there.

Everyone gets a 66 beetle. Just complete the relevant event to unlock it

Last edited:
Have you actually started the menu book yet? Typically all the cars required to complete it are in the UCD!

Last edited:
You don't need to buy a car for any of the menu books, barring #26 where a Tundra or F-150 is required.

why thanks?

Im stuck on the menus because i can't figure out how to get a vw 1200 66'. Its not in the used cars and i only have the GT CUP available in the brands hatch races
It'll take a second. You might need luck in a roulette ticket. My first car was from a roulette ticket. And it was a frickin LaFerrari.

You don't need to buy a car for any of the menu books, barring #26 where a Tundra or F-150 is required.
he needs brand central

You might have to do a custom race at Northern Isle Speedway in USA. I usually do 60 laps and get 100k credits so u can get a F8 Tributo or whatever fast cars are in used car center

No, you will not win the Beetle from a ticket.

Also, stop double tripleposting.
im not saying he'll win a beetle. he'll need to tune it first.

KW1
You might have to do a custom race at Northern Isle Speedway in USA. I usually do 60 laps and get 100k credits so u can get a F8 Tributo or whatever fast cars are in used car center

im not saying he'll win a beetle. he'll need to tune it first.
I don't know why you're double- and triple-posting a load of wrong answers in a two-year old thread, but please stop.

You literally do the indicated race in Menu Book 3 to win the VW 1200 - Brands Hatch, Sunday Cup Classic - and nothing else is required.

Instead of incessantly double-posting, use the Edit button to edit your posts or the Multiquote feature to select and quote multiple posts in one reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back