How do you take your coffee?

• Thread starter shadow0460
  • 98 comments
I pretty much like all forms of coffee. In a pinch, a cup of black coffee is great.

My coffee press broke, but I used to grind my own beans and buy my beans from a spot in my hometown.

IMG_8686.jpeg

Good stuff.

I wish I had money for a nice espresso machine, but I'm honestly unsure if I would have the energy to get the technique down.. it seems really complicated.

I pretty much like all forms of coffee. In a pinch, a cup of black coffee is great.

My coffee press broke, but I used to grind my own beans and buy my beans from a spot in my hometown.

View attachment 1329548

Good stuff.

I wish I had money for a nice espresso machine, but I'm honestly unsure if I would have the energy to get the technique down.. it seems really complicated.
I might try that brand in the future when I get my health stabilized. Where can I find it?

How do I take my coffee? In a wide open cup so I can pour it out easily. If dark chocolate is involved that goes in the trash.
I'm one of those people whose genetics cause coffee to taste like a mix of burnt pancake syrup and earwax. The same genes affect my taste of chocolate also, the darker it is, the worse it tastes. Light chocolate is OK, cocoa butter is the yum.
Instead of coffee, I keep Monster Energy and Red Bull in business.

Last edited:
Just what it says on the tin. My answer: in the trash.

As someone with a very refined taste for quality caffeinated beverages (such as Red Bull)
In the trash. I hate coffee and dark chocolate.
How do I take my coffee? In a wide open cup so I can pour it out easily. If dark chocolate is involved that goes in the trash.

Instead of coffee, I keep Monster Energy and Red Bull in business.
Not only have you answered this three times now, it's your thread in the first place.

Are you working for an energy drink company or something?

Not only have you answered this three times now, it's your thread in the first place.

He's just that passionate about it.

As a former Barista, coffee is something special to me. Always black. Freshly grinded coffee. High quality beans. I mostly make my coffee with a V60 pour over, but the occasional espresso is always nice.

Remember people, well made coffee does not taste bitter, but sweet.

Not all coffee has the best taste IMO. It doesn't matter if it's roasted or not.
A non-roasted coffeebean can’t even be used to make coffee. Every coffee is roasted. And the darker it is roasted, the less complex the taste will be. And therefore more bitter. Every coffee bean has unique taste capabilities. Based on the weather in a year the flavour is also heavilly affected.

Yeah, he also must be a coffee fanatic!! Anyone would love to have a cup of roasted coffee in the morning at breakfast time.
I'm thinking that the guy who's said, three times, that he'd put it "in the trash" would not love it and is not fanatical about it...
Have you read the thread at all?

Just what it says on the tin. My answer: in the trash. As someone with a very refined taste for quality caffeinated beverages (such as Red Bull)

1722947977352.png

I might try that brand in the future when I get my health stabilized. Where can I find it?
That brand is Norwest Coffee Roasters in St. Louis, MO. You can find it here, very good place. northwestcoffee.com/our-shop

Yep, no words. The person who made this forum should have just said "How do you all like your coffee?" Instead of saying all that extra mumbo jumbo.

Last edited:
The person who made this forum
What, @Jordan?

Or do you mean this thread? There's nothing wrong with this thread (except the guy seems to keep forgetting he made it and posting the same thing), and I'm not sure why you are giving out posting advice considering you barely ever read anything to which you're responding.

What, @Jordan?

Or do you mean this thread? There's nothing wrong with this thread (except the guy seems to keep forgetting he made it and posting the same thing), and I'm not sure why you are giving out posting advice considering you barely ever read anything to which you're responding.
No, this thread. I wasn't talking about Jordan. Anyways it's not a big deal. People can post what they want to here as long as it's ontopic. (coffee related)

Well, I have nothing else to say here. So what other kinds of coffee do you guys like? My grandparents always drank their's warm, roasted and sometimes they drank it cold. But the best time to drink hot coffee is in the winter time.

Well, I have nothing else to say here. So what other kinds of coffee do you guys like? My grandparents always drank their's warm, roasted and sometimes they drank it cold. But the best time to drink hot coffee is in the winter time.
Roasted before or after it’s in the cup?

My grandparents always drank their's warm, roasted and sometimes they drank it cold.
ChatGPT is that you?

Who would drink coffee unroasted, that wouldn't even be coffee (as in the beverage before anyone gets pedantic).

My hands down, favorite blend for every day drinking.

Also, with a splash of half and half, or light/table cream in a pinch

ChatGPT is that you?

Who would drink coffee unroasted, that wouldn't even be coffee (as in the beverage before anyone gets pedantic).
I much prefer swallowing unroasted coffee whole, followed by a quart of boiling oil to roast it internally. Once that's done I'll chase it with some hot water to brew as well as some non-dairy creamer for the taste.

I’m not a regular coffee consumer but I like a simple latte, taste highly dependent on where I’m getting it from though. A hotel lobby latte will differ massively in taste compared to a speciality coffee shop latte.

I also occasionally have Spanish and Mocha lattes as sort of a dessert replacement, both taste sweet. Spanish latte getting the sweetness element from condensed milk, whereas Mocha from cocoa powder.

Latest Posts

Back