How much damage does it take to reduce body rigidity?

• Thread starter Bullwinkle
  • 10 comments
United States
United States
Grand_Slammin
Without revealing too much, I’m grinding out some races at extremely high speed which results in a lot of collisions with barriers and other cars. Does anyone know how much damage a vehicle can take before body rigidity becomes and issue and has to be upgraded? Is it determined by mileage, or the type of mileage, or just the sheer number of collisions? Any insight would be helpful.

After a few hundren miles of grinding your toma hawk you will have to restore rigidity, not sure of exact milage, but my engine and body were normal" not excellent with less than 1000 miles.

Not to mention have to change oil every few races. You will notice hp drop.

After a few hundren miles of grinding your toma hawk you will have to restore rigidity, not sure of exact milage, but my engine and body were normal" not excellent with less than 1000 miles.

Do you know if collisions accelerate the loss of rigidity?

Like all of the maintenance options, body rigidity naturally decreases as you race around a track and the constant turns and switchbacks flex the body, making it a bit more malleable than before.

Hard collisions and contacts also lend themselves to the body contorting violently and in turn decrease the body rigidity at an even faster pace.

You can, however, mitigate and decrease the rate at which body rigidity deteriorates by installing the Increase Body Rigidity upgrade from the Understeer Engineering tuning shop.

For my Tomahawk both the engine and chassis went to "normal" at exactly 5000km!! It happened just today and i also could feel the body reacting a little slower than usual like there was more body roll!

Is this something obvious that can be seen on the cars stat sheet?
Like, should we be screenshoting every tune so we can compare its stats?

My Ford GT LMGTE body rigidity went to “normal” status at roughly 3000 miles. If we assume it’s linear, then “bad” must be at roughly 6000 miles.

I also think it must be based on how often you crash considering some posters mention they have done the restore multiple times before what I managed to extract.

For my Tomahawk both the engine and chassis went to "normal" at exactly 5000km!! It happened just today and i also could feel the body reacting a little slower than usual like there was more body roll!
Yep i faced the exact situation today

Back