How much is $gasoline in your area?

Just curious. In Connecticut, I've seen it currently ranging from $3.29 to $3.45
Same here! I didn't know you were in that neck of the woods. It also helps that I usually go to Stop & Shop and use the GO points to get discounts on fuel, at tens of cents per gallon.

$1.2O per litre, about $4.40 per US gallon. That’s for 95 gasohol (5-10% ethanol).

Benzine (pure petrol) for my bike is about $1.50 per litre.

Netherlands here.
Floating around €2.00 per liter, which is roughly $8.30 per US gallon.

Back in March, I once paid €2.40 per liter (nearly $10 per US gallon) near the Germany/Austria border.

Last edited:
Cheap quality 87 is currently at around 4,40$ USD per gallon using the conversion rate. High octane 93 is roughly 6$USD per gallon.

$3.99 for 87, $4.59 for 89, and $5.19 for 93 since that's what all the boats and stuff use. It goes up on Thursday and down on Tuesday.

Around $1.65 cad per liter for regular. I live in the north eastern part of Ontario, there isn’t much up here so everything is a little more expensive.

It's in the $2.20's AUD per litre for U98 that I run my cars on near me but prices are crazy here. About 4 km's apart and there's over 40 cents a litre difference. :crazy::boggled:

Untitled.png

Source: https://petrolspy.com.au/map/latlng/-34.97646156735551/138.59586790081107

£1.41 per litre for 95 where I fill up, which I believe is $6.82 per US gallon.

Portland, OR area: premium is $4.69. (Miata needs this)
Regular is $4.23 (Subaru)
It’s freaking brutal out here. Makes no sense. The port of Vancouver is a delivery spot for petroleum.

$2.92 for 87 at Sam's, $3.05 at Circle K. $3.37 for Premium at Sam's, $3.67 at Circle K.

North Alabama.

Last edited:
About 2.99 to 3.29 per gallon for regular here in Bristol TN/VA Tennessee is usually cheaper than Virginia. Please post where you live because some of us don't know you location. I live about 1/2 mile from TN I'm in VA. It's about 10 cents cheaper in Kingsport, TN about 20 miles from where I live but not worth the drive unless I'm going to Kingsport.

I pretty much only fill up at Costco.

Currently $3.02 for regular, $3.65 for Premium.

Last time I got gas for the lawn mower, the zero ethanol was right about $4.00.

I think it's around $2 Australian per litre at the moment for 98 RON.

To be honest though I'd have to check as I don't pay any attention to it.
I pull up, hold the trigger until it clicks, walk in and hand over the card.

As it is still hovering around €2.00 here, me and my buddy make a monthly trip to Belgium to fill up.

DSC_2364.JPG

He gets 4 cans and a full tank, 130 Liter and I usually bring 5, giving me 100 liter, but I forgot the 5th one so I only got 80 liter this time.

But

DSC_2363.JPG

That's 1,572 per liter. So 40 cent a liter difference. Definitely worth the trip. Especially now that he finally figured out that staying close to the back of the big rigs saves a lot of fuel too.

Latest Posts

Back