How PD can mess up the Spec 2.0 update

• Thread starter slims
  • 50 comments
CrashBandicoot
Lol "Tornado" weather. I would drive a Fiat 500 (Old 500) in that kind of weather! :P

I would definitely look forward to the downhill bits of the Nordschleife being flooded, that lime green Schwimmwagen would come in handy :D

nt1138
Be good to watch the Caterham fill up too, bath time :)

You could see how well little cars like the Ginetta G4 and Lotus Elan can float :D and morw tracks need snow settings, with black ice and everything :sly:

You could see how well little cars like the Ginetta G4 and Lotus Elan can float :D and morw tracks need snow settings, with black ice and everything :sly:

TVRs on ice, could be a new saturday night show on the BBC.

While researching the competition, Kaz's competitive racedriver nature sees him become chronically addicted to Fm4's Rivals mode. The rest of PD soon follow, leading to a string of delays, and huge patches, following it's Jan '12 release.
Kaz also attempts to grow a manly beard at this time :)

Last edited:
slims
Expanded Photo Travel features (you can now take photos of cars together with your avatar).
If you wait too long to take the shot your avatar gets bored and walks away into the scenery. You will have to go find him before you leave though, if not you won't be able to race anymore. Oh and he's quite the hider.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHABABABABAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! So funny!! HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA

Funny thread.

11 New NASCARs:
Similar to the Ferrari F1s, You can only drive them in practice mode, or online against other NASCARs of the same livery. They are not to be compared against one another, or to any other vehicle over 150pp. Anything different is considered blasphemy and an abomination.

• Replay forward/rewind.
No fine tuning here, you can only rewind to the start of the replay and fast forward to the end.
You can only rewind before the beginning and fast forward after the end. Now that makes sense...

Ok, I'll join in on the fun.

• Added 11 new 2011 NASCAR models.
But they're all cars from the Bush Series.

Busch Series? how long has it been since you've seen a nascar race, or, the speed channel? lol (Nationwide Series now )

• Support for the Logitech G25/G27 steering wheel.
Support yes but not full support. You can only turn right, there's gas pedal support but not brakes. But don't worry, you can still honk the horn and flash the headlights.

Well at least they can use it for NASCAR...

You can only turn right

Pwnd.

Chad D.
Busch Series? how long has it been since you've seen a nascar race, or, the speed channel? lol (Nationwide Series now )
I can't keep track of the yearly name changes so to me they go by the Winston Cup series, Bush series and the Craftsman Truck series.

Back