How to change the lightbar color on the Megane Safety Car?

Austria
Austria
I found the following info at the GT Wiki:

• This car, the McLaren P1 GTR '16, Ferrari 512BB '76 and the Toyota Crown Athlete G Safety Car are some of few non-Gr.4/Gr.3 cars that can have the light covers changed. In case of the Mégane Safety Car, it changes the color of the light bars.
    • The Yellow (Type B in GT7) setting on this car changes the light bars' color to red instead of yellow, similar to the Crown Athlete. However, the effects do not appear to take effect within the Livery Editor as the LED lights are switched off at all times.

But when I try the game tells me:

1000013421.png

Am I doing something wrong or was this option removed?
And why in the world is it blue by default? Are there any safety cars with blue lights?

Last edited:
You can't change the light color of the Megane lightbar, or the BMW which has the same lightbar with same flashpattern but yellow/single green lights.

Also the Charger Hellcat and Merc have only one option for the lightbar colors.

The GT-R, Crown and the Himedic have the option to choose between all red or all blue lights.

Megane HAD the option of yellow lights in GT Sport but no idea why they removed it.

Really wish we had more options for the colours for the lights for all cars.

And the ability to shut the lights of when driving. Its irritating to drive around with the lights constantly on.

And make the default state for the lights not flashing when we load onto the pitlane. I want to decide myself if I want the warning lights on or off when I enter/exit the track.

Latest Posts

Back