How to make the BMW M3 1989 less understeery in the Time trial around Austria (short track)?

• Thread starter Denis_4
  • 7 comments
Bulgaria
Bulgaria
Soo my M3 has horrible understeer in the U shapped corners and the ghosts seems not to have that proble how to fix it? Because if I can find the solution I will be able to get gold without having to push the track to the limit in the other corners.

Get off the throttle, let it coast more, find a good angle at the corner exit to go full power at the right time. I think that's how I gained some time in that U corner

Soo my M3 has horrible understeer in the U shapped corners and the ghosts seems not to have that proble how to fix it? Because if I can find the solution I will be able to get gold without having to push the track to the limit in the other corners.
Don't hesitate to record a replay and share it, you will have good hints I think.

If you are like me, maybe you overdrive the car and brake too late or too strong (or both), which gives a heavy weight transfer that pulls your car to understeer badly.

A replay will help a long way to see if there is something you can do. And I'll advice you to post in this thread : https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/time-trial-discussion.409515/

You'll find plenty of support and lots of friendly foes who will be able to help you.

In case it's not clear, your M3 is the same as everyone else's, including the ghosts you follow. It's all about how you drive it, no magic fix. Good luck! :)

You are in the right place. Check out the thread linked above for all matters time trial. If you can't get fast following that, you can't get fast. 🍻

Back