How to stop a MR from spinning out on a sidewards Incline?

Canada
Western Provinces
GamerJean2022
JeanMeow2022
I'm not sure what's causing that but pretty much all MR cars I've tried in Grand Touring Car League Race 1 at Red Rock Valley seem to spin out on incline roads and similar roads where the left/right is uneven.

Is there a tuning method to mitigate this? Thanks in advance!!

I'm not sure what's causing that but pretty much all MR cars I've tried in Grand Touring Car League Race 1 at Red Rock Valley seem to spin out on incline roads and similar roads where the left/right is uneven.

Is there a tuning method to mitigate this? Thanks in advance!!
Soften up all the rear settings, especially the dampers. You can try one thing at a time and see which one helps the most. You can also stiffen the front settings in addition too. A little may go a long way as you don't want to have too much of an understeery MR car, that's no fun!

Jerome

Is this happening on turn 1 of Red Rock Valley when it transitions to the banked corner? Does the car have downforce? If so, try either lowering the front downforce, or raising the front height. If not, try raising the front camber to, like, 5.0 or so.

Is this happening on turn 1 of Red Rock Valley when it transitions to the banked corner? Does the car have downforce? If so, try either lowering the front downforce, or raising the front height. If not, try raising the front camber to, like, 5.0 or so.
Pretty much all banked corners tbh. Edit: From beginning to exit of banked corner.

Last edited:
Agreed with TeaKanji and Jump_Ace, try lowering your dampers, play with settings as stated above. You also can't just floor it all the time (the gas, that is) in these high-powered cars like you can in later games. Hold back as you enter turns, and then you may need to feather the gas once you're on those banks.

Also, which tires you using?

Last edited:
Agreed with TeaKanji and Jump_Ace, try lowering your dampers, play with settings as stated above. You also can't just floor it all the time (the gas, that is) in these high-powered cars like you can in later games. Hold back as you enter turns, and then you may need to feather the gas once you're on those banks.

Also, which tires you using?
Soft on the Front and Super Soft on the rear to compensate for some loss of control.

Also, all those tips really do do a nice difference. Thanks everyone!!

Back