I prefer Gran Turismo 4 over playing on PS4 Pro

Poland
Poland
I played Gran Turismo 4 on the PCSX2 emulator, I liked it so much, now I prefer GT4 over PS4. I don't want to leave PS4. I bought PS4 to play current games. Gran Turismo 4 supposed to be game for emergency situations. It ended that I liked Gran Turismo 4 more than GT Sport and PlayStation 4 and I want to begin racedriver adventure in GT Mode in GT 4. Now I think if I would prefer Gran Turismo 4 over everything, I could buy PS4 Slim, not Pro. This Big Mac is not worth to just occasional use. Waste of money?

EDIT: Nevermind, I will do that I will give equal time for Gran Turismo 4 and PS4 and GT Sport. I was too excited for what Gran Turismo 4 offers me and afraid that I will neglect my PS4 I bought one month ago.

Last edited:
If you already have a PS4, why do you want to buy another PS4?

PS4 Pro is a waste of money if you aren't buying PSVR or don't have a 4K TV that doesn't do good upscaling already.

VXR
I really dig the art style of GT4, but I can't live with those physics.

Ah, so much this.

GT4 arguably had the worst physics of the franchise (relative to the time of release). Understeer, understeer everywhere!

GT6 is practically GT4 with all the Standards around, though it sadly is missing a fair amount of PS2-era tracks. That said, I'm enjoying GT Sport more than I ever enjoyed GT6.

If you already have a PS4, why do you want to buy another PS4?

PS4 Pro is a waste of money if you aren't buying PSVR or don't have a 4K TV that doesn't do good upscaling already.

I got my PS4 Pro free (gift from work) :-)

it does give some benefits over the the Ps4 other than HDR/VR/4K e.g. running some games at 60 fps, that will only run at 30 fps on the standard PS4 and/or Supersampling to get better anti-aliasing, depending on the game (GT Sport offers both options)

GT4 arguably had the worst physics of the franchise (relative to the time of release). Understeer, understeer everywhere!
I still play GT4 from time to time and 200kg ballast moved to the rear corrects this problem very well.

Allright, I will deal with it, I will make that I will give equal time for Gran Turismo 4 and PS4 and GT Sport. I'm too excited for what Gran Turismo 4 offers me. I heard there are so many events and hundreds of hours to play.

Back