Ideal suspension settings for tuned Supra RZ

• Thread starter Ikas90
  • 1 comments
Hi all.

I've been experimenting for hours, trying to find the best setup for my Supra RZ on Trial Mountain.

It's fully tuned, with the exception of the Stage 4 Turbo. I only have it up to Stage 3.

I currently have the following suspension settings:

Front / Rear
Spring Rate 9.6 / 3.6
Ride Height 85 / 85
Damper 4 / 1
Camber 6.0 / 2.5
Stabiliser 3 / 1
Brake 7 / 7

This setup seems to be okay but I'm looking for improvements and suggestions. I've had many problems with the car bouncing around a lot, but I think I've found this setup keeps the bumping to a minimum. Plenty of other settings I've experimented with have not been able to reduce it further, although it may be possible. It feels reasonably balanced and stable.

If anyone wants to try these settings out on Trial Mountain, please do and let me know your thoughts. I'm not an expert by any means. But I find experimenting with the setups fun.

Last edited:
Hi all.

I've been experimenting for hours, trying to find the best setup for my Supra RZ on Trial Mountain.

It's fully tuned, with the exception of the Stage 4 Turbo. I only have it up to Stage 3.

I currently have the following suspension settings:

Front / Rear
Spring Rate 9.6 / 3.6
Ride Height 85 / 85
Damper 4 / 1
Camber 6.0 / 2.5
Stabiliser 3 / 1
Brake 7 / 7

This setup seems to be okay but I'm looking for improvements and suggestions. I've had many problems with the car bouncing around a lot, but I think I've found this setup keeps the bumping to a minimum. Plenty of other settings I've experimented with have not been able to reduce it further, although it may be possible. It feels reasonably balanced and stable.

If anyone wants to try these settings out on Trial Mountain, please do and let me know your thoughts. I'm not an expert by any means. But I find experimenting with the setups fun.
Me too, I'm struggling with TeaKanji "GT1 ultimate guide" setup. I find the car very unresponsive during braking/starting cornering (especially during the first part of Grand Valley) and extremely reactive through the corner. Maybe it's my broken style of driving but I feel well with many other cars.
I can't find a solution after spending so much time, I'm not a tuning expert but this car it's very tricky, especially the TRD version.

Back