[*]Track: High Speed Ring
    [*]Make: Japan > Amuse
    [*]Model: S2000 GT1 Turbo
    [*]Drive Train: FR

Vehicle Specifics:
  • Driving Aids: Optional
  • Transmission: Optional
  • Tyre Type: S2/S2
  • In-Race RA Functions: Optional (if available)

Race 06 Specifics:

• Tarmac/asphalt areas beyond the rumble strips are considered part of the track .
  • Wall touches are prohibited, no matter if time was lost or not. 100% clean please.
  • The use of the G25 Clutch is prohibited

Standard Clean OLR Rules:
  • 2 wheels on (or vertically in line with (when airborne)) the track at all times
  • rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
  • run-off areas are not part of the track
  • no contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • if you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
  • no hybrids
  • no cheating of any kind
  • nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • save your ghost replay

Lap Time Submission:

Why we use GMT:
GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.

Replay Submission & Verification:

All drivers must save their replay and keep it at least two weeks after the deadline of this race.

• all drivers are required to submit their replay upon submission of their lap time
  • only point scoring submissions and a select number of random submissions will need to be verified
  • It is the responsibility of all drivers & teams to carry out replay verification, and the outcome of the verification posted in the relevant results thread
  • any replays not verified within seven days after submission will be considered clean
  • GTP Race Admins replay verification decisions are final

Stewards Comments:

Please note; You still have a full week to improve your time for Race 05. (Deadline 08/12/08)

On behalf of baxnimis, GTRP and the GTP OLR Team, I wish you all luck and hope you enjoy Race 06 .

See below for the start date for Race 07.

Sphinx.

:: Start Date for Race 07 ::
08/12/08

OFFICIAL Race 06 PSN LEADERBOARD (thanks to GT5net):

(click the image)

great choice...this will be a lot different- with the downforce and all-compaired to the last few combo's....

spyrrari.

As always with S2 tyres and the Amuse it's tricky! ... but it's fun also 👍

Now were talking. This will be testing.

Amuse on S2's - Bambie on ice

Well, if London has got a close final leaderboard, this is gonna be a twister.
In 2 hours time i´ve been able to get myself on 7th position (4th indeed) with a 2xx gap to the Martian.

As i know of my limitations, it means for me that once the Masters of the Universe will get to work this is gonna be close to kill.

Lovely combo! In terms of difficulty, the toughest of the 6 races so far, its gonna take a super lap to win this one

My best lap on the PSN leaderboard has a close call just before T1 :( I have a back up save thats less than .1 slower to redeem myself if I don't improve and clear that lap off the board .. just a heads up on my situation as I never felt any touch whilst driving the lap but it's just too close for comfort when viewing the replay to even consider submitting it! back to the track I suppose :P 👍

That's OK. Just keep clear of the wall. 👍

Thanks for this answer! It solves my problem...

Now 1.08.799... I think that I can improve to 1.09.4xx...

I think that the first 20 drivers will stay in one tenth of a second.

All it is very equalized

Sorry for my poor english... I try to improve my english

Thanks for this answer! It solves my problem...

Now 1.08.799... I think that I can improve to 1.09.4xx...

I think that the first 20 drivers will stay in one tenth of a second.

All it is very equalized

Sorry for my poor english... I try to improve my english

Your English is good. 👍

Yeah indeed, I actually drove 2 .1xx times that made contact with the last corner barrier, before i completed a clean .129, also Rootbe's .035 time is in that same boat.

In the firts turn I think that there are two possibilities, In 6 gear or 7 gear.

Rootbe do this in 7 gear, and holl in 6 gear. I do it in 7 gear. I think that get at beguinning of second turn so quicky. You know?

Regards

yeah i think its a case of much of a muchness, both gears have good drive and exit speed but using gear 6, thats one less down shift you have to do for the second corner, simplyfying the lap marginally. my personal best T1 is a .73x

Can i just say it's nice to see Timmo back and having a proper crack at the TT, looks like you have been out of sorts for a couple, wether couldn't be bothered, too sore or too busy, nice to see you wwhere you should be.👍

I missed the first race but out of the ones i have done, this is by far the most frustrating:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:aaaaaarrrrgggggghhhhhh the amount of times i can get over a car length in front of my ghost only for it to go pear shape on the bend before the tunnel, whose spilt some oil on the track, come on own up:sly:

I´ve got some terrifying news for you guys.

Doing some trial this morning on HSR there´s been couple of times i went so close on last turn and guess who is inside the control cabin placed there....

Bloody Jerry "hawkeye" spyrrari.:nervous:

He was inside having a coffee and looking to the track with a kind of look in the eyes that got me chicken skin.

Last edited:
does that mean we don´t have to care about white lines ?!

Correct. The white lines are not used to consider track boundaries, only tarmac/rumbles, walls, and grass.

Avoid getting 3-4 wheels on the grass, and avoid touching the walls, and lap will be clean. 👍

I´ve got some terrifying news for you guys.

Doing some trial this morning on HSR there´s been couple of times i went so close on last turn and guess who is inside the control cabin placed there....

Bloody Jerry "hawkeye" spyrrari.:nervous:

He was inside having a coffee and looking to the track with a kind of look in the eyes that got me chicken skin.

Jerry WHO??????......:)

spyrrari.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back