IFTC: Race 06 - Completed

• Thread starter Sphinx
  • 33 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see the back of the Amuse, bloody hated it, although i have done more drifting then ever before:ill:

Yeah I only managed to dedicate about 35-40 mins to this whole race thanks to the Sixaxis championship and a stack of apartment viewings in the evenings :(

Even so, was great to have a bit of high speed in the event.

All the best
Maz

Left late it again. Did a 1'08.264 which seems clean at around 10 pm. Tried to upload it but my ipod wouldn't even turn on even with it plugged to the charger. I got my sisters ipod from her house but I'm too late.

I uploaded it here but I don't expect to be included, deadline is the deadline. It's my own fault of course. I missed a deadline by 30 seconds 2 weeks ago. Just not good with rules lol.:dopey:

Quite fun none the less. Managed to get 47.747 a few times for T2 which seemed tricky to do the night before.

Attachments

• BCES00104-RPLY2-B-5E2ED2A7029.zip
    105.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Left late it again. Did a 1'08.264 which seems clean at around 10 pm. Tried to upload it but my ipod wouldn't even turn on even with it plugged to the charger. I got my sisters ipod from her house but I'm too late.

I uploaded it here but I don't expect to be included, deadline is the deadline. It's my own fault of course. I missed a deadline by 30 seconds 2 weeks ago. Just not good with rules lol.:dopey:

Quite fun none the less. Managed to get 47.747 a few times for T2 which seemed tricky to do the night before.

If you have replay problems again, all you have to do is submit your time and then contact us explaining the problem you're having and we'll grant you extra time to submit your replay.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back