IHPRL - Historic meets History * COMPLETE

No more Jags XJ13 in the field. Already have 3 for each day. If someone needs to borrow a car I have a '63 Corvette and a Ford MK IV

I'm really suprised that nobody is rocking the '70 Chapparral 2J RC...a shame. If I can purchase it between now and the race I just might use it.

I'm really suprised that nobody is rocking the '70 Chapparral 2J RC...a shame. If I can purchase it between now and the race I just might use it.

I've been looking for that puppy for awhile now. Along with it's brother. They're both really rare in the UCD. I do know people I can borrow them from though.

I had the Chapparral 2D before the trade cap. I got rid of it like an anus, I've only ever seen the Chapparral 2J once & I was short about 10mil. I think I'll just grind the Ferrari seasonal (or the B-spec widget) until I cap out at 20mil and just hold tight until it's mine.

I have been holding the money for it. But then the Pescarolo popped up and the '63 Corvette.

I have been holding the money for it. But then the Pescarolo popped up and the '63 Corvette.

I've seen both within a few days of each other, but I'd just bought the Mark IV Ford, so I only had a couple of million

When it popped up on my UCD I was 600k short, and it was before the Ferrari seasonal, so I couldn't raise the money before it vanished into oblivion... :P

Circuit De La Sarthe - 8 laps (under the lights)
Built in 1923, The Circuit des 24 Heures, also known as Circuit de la Sarthe, located near Le Mans, France, is a semi-permanent race course most famous as the venue for the 24 Hours of Le Mans auto race. The track uses local roads that remain open to the public most of the year. The circuit, in its present configuration, is 13.629 km (8.469 mi) long, making it one of the longest circuits in the world. This is the final leg of the Historic Cup! This race will be held "under-the-lights!"

What do u guys mean by "under-the-lights"? :dunce: All night race? 👍

PS: One other thing, since it's a race featuring historic cars, shouldn't it be held in La Sarthe w/o chicanes?

Can someone please answer my question about the race in La Sarthe? Given the answer I'll decide between the GT40 or a Premium car 'cause I don't trust the headlights on the Standard cars.

Should be La Sarthe 2005 but...it doens't have a night race function. So yes, it's an "all-nighter!"

1. Yeratel84
2. Yeratel84
3. '67 Ferrari 330 P4 RC
4. Monday 8/15 (race later on tuesday please :irked: and I'll join as well)

1. macospet1
2. Mac K
3. 1969 Ford GT40
4. Possibly both, I'll let you all know ASAP

Any reason why were using racing softs? I know these cars are a pain in the behind to drive sometimes, but using Racing hards or even Racing Mediums would make for a much more interesting race... thats just my 2 cents though, its up to you guys.

1. macospet1
2. Mac K
3. 1969 Ford GT40
4. Possibly both, I'll let you all know ASAP

Any reason why were using racing softs? I know these cars are a pain in the behind to drive sometimes, but using Racing hards or even Racing Mediums would make for a much more interesting race... thats just my 2 cents though, its up to you guys.

Definitely something to consider for next time. Won't be the last we see of these cars! Hoping next time I've got a Chapparal!

Me and a friend were helping another friend tune his 430 Scuderia, and I took the opportunity to test my car in Rome.

So here's a reference time for that track...

1:04.3XX (Ferrari 330 P4)

Last edited:
Me and a friend were helping another friend tune his 430 Scuderia, and I took the opportunity to test my car in Rome.

So here's a reference time for that track...

1:04.3XX (Ferrari 330 P4)

That sounds like a winner!

I'll get some laps in after I wrap up the new seasonals. We should get a series up with german touring cars. I'm having a blast with this one.

Hoping to get touring cars out soon along with some other stuff. Getting ready to run seperate series on Mon & Tues.

PSN BlingBlaine
GTP "
67 Ford Mk IV
8/15 & 8/16

quick setup lap times with the mark IV

Rome-104.9
Monza-141.0
La Sarth at night-3:50.1

Just for reference

Last edited:
Hoping to get touring cars out soon along with some other stuff. Getting ready to run seperate series on Mon & Tues.

What series are you running besides the Historic? I'm off Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday. So count me in for whatever!

I'll be on tonight from 10:00PST until around 06:00PST tonight/tomorrow. Send me a request tonight or at your earliest. I'll be racing online for the majority of the night.

Back