Imports

  • Thread starter Thread starter Puffy
  • 31,251 comments
  • 3,601,697 views
NewYear-DaikokuPA-13-1200x800.jpg
I wasn't expecting to see a Chevrolet pickup truck in the background, in Japan of all places.
 
What sort of offset do those 996 wheels run?
 
What the hell. Those look surprisingly good in there.
 
SVX
What sort of offset do those 996 wheels run?

The ones in the picture run between +45 and +65 i think depending on the width.
 
+65 is for the 10/11" wide wheel. I'd be going for fronts which are 8/8.5" wide.
 
It must be quite strange to see a pickup in Japan. I wonder what the reaction is like to seeing one on the road. Probably like seeing a Nascar car meandering about here. Anyways.

img_041.jpg

(I don't like the dark-coloured centrepiece of the side-skirt, though)
 
That SVX drift car is pretty cool, shame he swapped the EG33 for a V8 though.

And don't get me started on that RS-B... :drool:
 
Back