Infinite|Team Thread|Recruiting *Closed*

• Thread starter Ryou
  • 48 comments
Oh my gof, Drift monkey you're on here in this team?
Yes, i would love to join, i drifted with you on a very good tandem when we were alone. Psn was bertvw and you sended me a message to drift this week too, wich i failed to spot.
But i guess this team is good, as you are pretty young yourself and did an awesome job next to me.

What do i need to do, wait, i need to reread first post now. :)

edit: My car is mostly a 90's supra tweaked to go sideways. At first i had the Silvia RM but as soon as i got the supra, i fell in love. :)
Matte purple blueish, is that color good enough?

If the color looks mostly purple, add my PSN; SuperGTRacer and you can get your tryout :)

sweet i made the cut, sorry for a sloppy tryout i got nervous :( not everyday somebody judges my drifting. i just remembered i have a purple mk3 supra

sweet i made the cut, sorry for a sloppy tryout i got nervous :( not everyday somebody judges my drifting. i just remembered i have a purple mk3 supra

You're going to get used to it sometime. I've had my drifting judged a lot by my friend, and now I don't get nervous. Keep up the good work 👍.

PSN: GTP_leowan731
Time Zone: PST
Main drifting car: Subaru Impreza WRX STI '07
Favorite track: Autumn Ring Mini Reverse/ Tsukuba

I regret to inform you I wish to no longer take part in Team infinite as I am going to pursue Team-ID. Hope to drift with you in the future. 👍

Note: We have lost 3 members just today. If Infinite continues to lose members, I'll have to shut it down for good.

Sincerely,

SuperGTRacer

Just to give you some insight into why i think we all leave.

I think it has to do with your sudden change off the title with AWD allowed.
I think alot of early recruited drifters don't like it.

Again , sorry.

so whats happening with the team? is there any point in me beeing on it? i have yet to drift with any1 apart from you....

ps you inbox is full

so whats happening with the team? is there any point in me beeing on it? i have yet to drift with any1 apart from you....

ps you inbox is full

You can still be in it, there's just a risk of it closing because of member drop.

Latest Posts

Back