International Event - GTP's Suzuka Expert Event < 700 pp 02-17-32-47

  • Thread starter Thread starter PSTC555
  • 645 comments
  • 41,703 views
Sorry guys, decided to sit that one out because of the effing punters. Got punted while waiting for uk86ze and beerz after the 130r, then got punted while trying to catch you up.
 
thanks for waiting uk86ze, but don't let my crappyness spoil your race.
 
Thanks for these races tonight, guys. :)👍

This F430 thing is actually very cool.
 
one more, then i'm off before i break something. AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
 
anyone else still running at :17? I missed :02 :(
 
thanks for waiting uk86ze, but don't let my crappyness spoil your race.

don't see no crappyness mate. By the way are you playing with a pad or wheel?
 
don't see no crappyness mate. By the way are you playing with a pad or wheel?

Wheel. i just can't seem to get into this combo, god help me on the gtp tag time trial. thats it for me tonight, will try driving sober tomorrow lol.

Night all.
 
Im just joining this now if anyone else is racing?
 
anyone having problems in connecting.
 
just turned PS3 on and :"network suspended" for me..
 
just turned PS3 on and :"network suspended" for me..

hmm... im on fine at the mo.

Keep trying cause im the only racer doing this lol
 
still the same.. "playstation network is suspended at the moment ,try again later"
 
Mine says 'unable to contact the server', or something like that.

I'm still logged on to PSN.
 
same for me ... can't login. :(
 
Servers are down for maintenance, but doesn't say for how long.
 
same here I though I was the only one.

I went and nearly finished S class yay every since I opened S class I only went online.

Two more events :)
 
What? Play offline?

That's like, so GT4...

:lol:
 
i'm online !!! the psn is back. ;)
edit: but something is wrong can't open the psn store etc.
 
Last edited:
PSN still has the 'maintenance' warning showing, why do you say it's back?
 
i am online again, too, but when i try to access the PSN store i still got the maintenance information....never mind, will try if anyone is there with a f430...
 
because i'm logged in......
 
I'll be on Suzuka in F430 around 21:00 CET, hope to see some of you out there..
 
Last edited:
i will try at xx:17... cu
 
Had the same problem when I got home, but managed to connect to the PSN around xx:32.
Raced edebert at xx:47, but went off a lot cause I didn't do any practice laps in free run, again, sorry edebert.
Then at xx:02 got 'failed to connect' twice, so now waiting for xx:17
 
No Problem racer, no need to be sorry for anything.
first i was afraid i was the only F430 in the grid...like in the last race at xx02 :nervous:
 
No Problem racer, no need to be sorry for anything.
first i was afraid i was the only F430 in the grid...like in the last race at xx02 :nervous:

I've got the same problem right now. failed to connect AGAIN at xx:17 and I'm alone in the 2nd race.
 
Back