IRS Blancpain Intercontinental GT Challenge: Season 2 | Saturdays 8:30p EST | 2.4H Finale at Spa!!

This is a bummer. I was looking forward to racing against you again.
Me too. He was really putting on a show and unfortunately missing two races put him back in the mix with everyone else but now things aren't looking so good. I hope he can make it to the last two rounds and shake things up a bit :cheers:

Me too. He was really putting on a show and unfortunately missing two races put him back in the mix with everyone else but now things aren't looking so good. I hope he can make it to the last two rounds and shake things up a bit :cheers:
Sorry bud. Most likely won’t be racing again.

I'm coming off a really tough week at work. Haven't been on since last Saturday, so no practice, no tuning. Mark me as tentative though, I may just do it for the lulz.

suzuka-map.png

Basically, myself and @Timlour were glued to each other for the entire race, fighting for 3rd. He eventually took the final podium spot after I redressed what happened at 130R on the final lap, but before that happened this was one of the best races I've had on GTS. Good racing, and good podium, my dude.

A perfect three for three on finishing 4th today. Last month it was only finishing 5th. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That sucks that so many people had bad races. The track itself isn't bad but when you add in a lot of cars things can get hairy. With such a short track next week I expect to see more battles and lap traffic playing a key role in the race.

That sucks that so many people had bad races. The track itself isn't bad but when you add in a lot of cars things can get hairy. With such a short track next week I expect to see more battles and lap traffic playing a key role in the race.
Suzuka is the worse track ever designed. I’ll gladly drop a bomb on that 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Suzuka is the worse track ever designed. I’ll gladly drop a bomb on that 🤬🤬🤬🤬
It's really not but I understand why you're so upset. I get the same way any time I have a bad race regardless of the track. It's an older style circuit where most of the track is simply pavement, white line, grass and it's very unforgiving. Brands Hatch is the same way. A wheel off just slightly and you can be screwed. That happened to me at Brands Hatch last season and I was equally pissed.

It's really not but I understand why you're so upset. I get the same way any time I have a bad race regardless of the track. It's an older style circuit where most of the track is simply pavement, white line, grass and it's very unforgiving. Brands Hatch is the same way. A wheel off just slightly and you can be screwed. That happened to me at Brands Hatch last season and I was equally pissed.
But it’s every time I drive there. I’m always way off pace, and the track is just pathetically designed.

But it’s every time I drive there. I’m always way off pace, and the track is just pathetically designed.
Technically it was built as a test circuit for Honda. And in 1962 at that. Could explain why it's so technical but you'd think there'd be more runoff and whatnot being a test circuit.

No, this is as is. In my opinion it works better at the end. Doing it race to race doesn't work because there's still more races that can potentially be your worst. You're shorting yourself before you know the ending. I prefer to race out the whole season like every race matters and then looking back can refine the scores to see who lies where. It's more exciting/suspenseful this way, but if you like I can figure out the adjusted score and post it.

Last edited:
Back