IRS GT4 Championship - Season 4 Champions - R1600Turbo and GentlemanRacing

Car Regulations spoiler tab has been updated as well. I am missing info on the Supra. I don't own the car. Can anyone help me out with the BoP specs?

Things are tight in both the Pro and Pro-Am divisions. Tonight's race may be pivotal for several drivers. Things are made even more interesting by the mid-season BoP adjustment.

Here's hoping we see as many of you as possible.

On a personal note; I have done poorly at this track in seasons past. This should be fun!

Please "like" this post of you plan. To attend tonight. The more the merrier.

I’m taking this week off. Haven’t been having fun racing as of late so I’m taking some time off.

I'm a game time decision. Just getting home from work now but have yet more work to get done tonight.

Update: not going to make it sorry guys

Last edited:
Here's a snippet of the 3-way battle for 2nd place. Some side by side action with replay and POV shots.

What a fun race that was the whole way through! I really enjoied it. I was trying to set up a good run on you guys for the final two laps and get another pass in there but I went in a little too deep on the hairpin down the hill on lap 27 and ended up getting two wheels in the sand pit. Destroyed all my momentum and any chance of me making a move on either you or Tim.

Either way, I had a blast. That McLaren is quick out of the slow corners as you can see.

At some point yes but not right away. Got many other things that need my monies attention(house stuff).

Plus, I am getting tired of GT3 games. Lol. It may not be something I get for a few months.
I hear you. I have a few home projects in mind I need to get sorted. Plus, my John Deere riding mower will be here soon!

I also need to start saving for the PS5 and GT7. Just in case its available day one.

So for now, GT Sport is where ill be racing.

I hear you. I have a few home projects in mind I need to get sorted. Plus, my John Deere riding mower will be here soon!

I also need to start saving for the PS5 and GT7. Just in case its available day one.

So for now, GT Sport is where ill be racing.

I'm going to need to know more about that Deere. I got my wife a nice (used) Simplicity a couple years ago with a shaft drive 60" deck and power steering. It's a joy to operate, we are cutting an acre and a half, my wife cuts all the grass, she says she likes mowing. I do not, I would rather put gravel in.

I'm going to need to know more about that Deere. I got my wife a nice (used) Simplicity a couple years ago with a shaft drive 60" deck and power steering. It's a joy to operate, we are cutting an acre and a half, my wife cuts all the grass, she says she likes mowing. I do not, I would rather put gravel in.

You and I are similar in that regard. I hate to mow. I would be fine with gravel(more fun for the cars) or astro turf. Lol

I ordered the John Deere E140:

s-l400-1.jpg

You and I are similar in that regard. I hate to mow. I would be fine with gravel(more fun for the cars) or astro turf. Lol

I never thought of Astro Turf, now that is an idea!!!!! The worst thing about the lawn is you cut it on Monday and it's beautiful then by Thurs it's too tall and time to cut it again. It should be more like a hair cut, something you only have to do every few months.

I don't know about anyone else but if I have a run-in with someone on track, my first thought isn't to get them back for it. My first thought is to get away from them, either by trying to pull away, or just giving them the spot and sitting back enough to wait for a mistake. Going at each other's throats for several laps doesn't do any good and just makes the situation worse.

The only reason finishing order isn't changed is because I spun in frustration. If I held on behind him he would lose position due to penalties. You can't say that my frustrated spin negates his actions, and I'm not saying it negates mine either but what's the point of the time penalties then if they don't change anything? The only reason he got close at the end is because I burned off the stupid penalty crap. That's all I have to say, I don't wanna go back and forth. It is what it is so let's move on to the next race.

NOTE: If the driver of the damaged vehicle chooses not to pit for repairs/service then the striking driver will be given a time penalty of 15 seconds to be assessed to the driver's total race time.
This reads as "causing damage to another car is a 15 second time penalty" because most times if it's not severe damage and depending on when it happens in the race many people will choose not to pit.

Back