IRS GT4 Championship - Season 4 Champions - R1600Turbo and GentlemanRacing

Don't worry about liveries during the Pre-Season. We can't expect people to have something ready before they select a car. Try to at least slap the series number Board on a few cars.

The number board is all but impossible for me. Even though I have the game since it was released I have never made any liveries and never learned how, Im kinda slow when it comes to difficult computer stuff like that. :dunce::dunce:

Pre Season Races starting soon. Get in here if you can!

Sorry I missed last nights race, I planned to be there but I had to fix my wife's car last night. The best part is it's still not done, I'll be working on it tonight and probably tomorrow night as well. Lucky me.

Sorry I missed last nights race, I planned to be there but I had to fix my wife's car last night. The best part is it's still not done, I'll be working on it tonight and probably tomorrow night as well. Lucky me.
No worries. RL stuff is more important. Besides, it was just pre-season test racing. Not mandatory at all.

We had two 10 lap races at Bathhurst. It was a good time. I will say this though.. I am hesitant to include that track due to the potential carnage that could ensue with a full grid. I mean, I trust you guys but that track is TIGHT.

Hi everyone. I think the series concept is interesting. I will try to join the practice race tonight to give it a try if that's ok.

Thanks

PS iD: nuthunmuch
What were your impressions of last night? It seemed you may have been having connection issues.

No worries. RL stuff is more important. Besides, it was just pre-season test racing. Not mandatory at all.

We had two 10 lap races at Bathhurst. It was a good time. I will say this though.. I am hesitant to include that track due to the potential carnage that could ensue with a full grid. I mean, I trust you guys but that track is TIGHT.
It's probably for the best.

I think it is a bit fun to have one of those tight tracks from time to time. I’m a big fan of having it on the calendar. A little carnage can provide a good shake up (I say this even though sometimes I’m on the bad side of it). And it’s early in the season so it won’t interfere if there is a tight battle for the championship at the end

I think it is a bit fun to have one of those tight tracks from time to time. I’m a big fan of having it on the calendar. A little carnage can provide a good shake up (I say this even though sometimes I’m on the bad side of it). And it’s early in the season so it won’t interfere if there is a tight battle for the championship at the end
All fair points, it's just tough when there's so many other great tracks to choose from. I do like the idea though of putting tracks with more potential damage at the start of the season. This way if they're bad results you can use them as your two drop weeks and move on to the rest, or if you just don't like them it gets them out of the way early, whether you do well or not.

I wasn't there so I dont know what happened but I'd say this is a very clean bunch of drivers with maybe one rowdy guy who at times makes a mistake but has been improving greatly. I think we can make bathurst work cleanly no problem.

If I remember it’s the only track on the schedule I don’t care for. Would not hurt my feelings at all if it were replaced. Lol

The problem with Mount Panorama us that it is so tight and the walls are right up alongside the track. When racing with damage on it's very easy to hit the car in front of you because he slapped the wall and slowed greatly. To me it's just way to easy to get involved in a mess even if you are careful. Throw the long, long time to get back to the pits on this track with a damaged car and some people may not be quite as tolerant as usual.

The problem with Mount Panorama us that it is so tight and the walls are right up alongside the track. When racing with damage on it's very easy to hit the car in front of you because he slapped the wall and slowed greatly. To me it's just way to easy to get involved in a mess even if you are careful.
That's the thing that gets me the most. Damage because someone else messed up and you couldn't avoid it. No fault of your own y'know? It feels the worst

People just need to have more patience. The mountain is not a place to pass really unless someone messes up. Passing areas are the end of all 3 straights, and maybe into the cutting or forest elbow if you can do it cleanly.

We had a nice little battle towards the end of Race 1.:)

Who asked for this:

PS_Messages_20200331_232616.jpg

PS_Messages_20200331_232621.jpg

I think I'll keep it for myself. Lol

Very nice looking livery. 👍 Shouldn't the windscreen banner be white for PRO class drivers?

Anyone willing to share lap times from Bathurst?

If I remember correctly for my other league I was very high 2:13's with BOP and RS and same lobby settings. I'm not a good source though, usually not near the top of qualifying.

Back